PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Puzzy on PlanetSteelers can be seen inside!

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 03:33 PM
http://www.pompeiglass.com/_borders/Roses_Mirror.jpg

YOU! If you don't enter the photoshop contest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :stirpot

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 08:27 PM
bump... slackers... get to posting your pics. :x

RuthlessBurgher
10-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I CAN'T SEE MY REFLECTION!!! HOLY @#$%!!! DOES THIS MEAN I AM A VAMPIRE? :shock: :lol:

SteelTorch
10-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I CAN'T SEE MY REFLECTION!!! HOLY @#$%!!! DOES THIS MEAN I AM A VAMPIRE? :shock: :lol:
It means you're a Patriots fan.

RuthlessBurgher
10-08-2008, 08:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kill me now. I hope it is easier to kill a Pat*s fan than it is to kill a vampire!

Mel Blount's G
10-08-2008, 09:05 PM
That mirror is quite ugly but do you really think it is a puzzy? What is a puzzy anyways? Is that like a linebacker hybrid, a cross between peezy and poz?

papillon
10-08-2008, 11:24 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kill me now. I hope it is easier to kill a Pat*s fan than it is to kill a vampire!

Yea, all you have to do is show them a video camera! :P

Pappy

Iron Shiek
10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Speaking of that team from the Northeast....i gave my 6 year old son a bunch of old sports cards and he's been going over them with me and learning all the teams. There are some older ones mixed in with newer ones, needless to say the Pats* have had about 3 different helmet/uniform combinations over the years. Well everytime I point to any one of them, my boy knows what that team's name is: The Cheaters...and he even says it with this upbeat happy tone like even he knows they cheated...even if he has no clue what happened.

Djfan
10-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Good job Iron Shiek. Raise 'em right!