PDA

View Full Version : OT: My final Trib Post

Jigawatts
10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... 2&t=139441 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139441)

costanza2k1
10-08-2008, 02:43 PM
:lol:

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Why is it your final?

Jigawatts
10-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Why is it your final?

Did you read the subject.

It might get me banned. :wink:

Ozey74
10-08-2008, 02:52 PM
It's also a milestone post for you. It's #2500. Congratulations!!

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Why is it your final?

Did you read the subject.

It might get me banned. :wink:

Is Kaopectate another one of Harry's aliases?

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
BTW, post a pic of yourself on the stickied photoshop thread... I not only want to see the famous Jigawatt, but would love to alter his Cha Chi - esque features. :lol:

buckeyehoppy
10-08-2008, 03:02 PM
2500 posts, even, is a good jumping point.

I achieved "Gold Steel Addict" status, so that's good enough for me. My last post was a link to buckeyehoppy's NHL Season Preview here on this board. That way, if people cared enough to read it they'd have to come over here. I don't know if it worked at all, but I couldn't care less. As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired from the Trib board.

frankthetank1
10-08-2008, 03:07 PM
:lol: :lol: thats awsome!! i wouldnt think you would get banned for that

Jigawatts
10-08-2008, 03:07 PM
It's also a milestone post for you. It's #2500. Congratulations!!

Thank you Oz. I'm taking a bow.

Is Kaopectate another one of Harry's aliases?

I don't know who Nutzcak is or who any of his aliases are. All I know is that Kaopectate
is possibly the most annoying person on the entire internet.

Besides, Nutzcak kind of grew on me. :shock:

His character is entertaining.

MeetJoeGreene
10-08-2008, 03:16 PM
BTW, post a pic of yourself on the stickied photoshop thread... I not only want to see the famous Jigawatt, but would love to alter his Cha Chi - esque features. :lol:
:Agree :Agree

jigawatt = chickensh*t if he doesnt'

:stirpot

AngryAsian
10-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't know who Nutzcak is or who any of his aliases are. All I know is that Kaopectate

I heard somewhere that Nutszack was actually Zayets. Where's that pic, jigawatt?

frankthetank1
10-08-2008, 03:22 PM

I heard somewhere that Nutszack was actually Zayets. Where's that pic, jigawatt?

i use to think that nutszack was actually ryan leaf

Jigawatts
10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
For those of you who are concerned that I let Kaopectate get the best of me, he didn't.

No way would I let a loser like that win. I just don't have time to platoon both boards
anymore and I'm barely going to have time for this one in the coming weeks and months.
So I just figured I'd leave the Trib in style. Also, I had a extraordinary bad day today and
belittling that jackass has lifted my spirits slightly.

If I get banned, I get banned. If not, then I'll continue to post there sparingly. I don't
want to let my fans down. :D

SteelTorch
10-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Wow, this has been a big day on the internetz. Jigawatts goes out in style, Harry Nutzack makes a somewhat respectable post, tomiesteel makes a thread that doesn't actually bash the Steelers, and Ghostwriter (on the Bengals boards) finally grows a pair of balls and actually talks smack. :D

NC Steeler Fan
10-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know why anyone who's been disgusted
with that board would even want to go back. Ever.

I mean, you guys have to know that's what the instigators absolutely
live for...people who keep coming back to argue with them. It gives them
a purpose and is proof to themselves that they are in control.

Hard to do, but ignoring them is still the best response....

Shawn
10-08-2008, 05:38 PM

I truely believe Zayets=ryan leaf=nutczak.

Flasteel
10-08-2008, 06:09 PM

I truely believe Zayets=ryan leaf=nutczak.

Absolutely not. Zayets has one of the most simple minds I've ever encountered and his thought processes are very irrational at times. He does a lot of cutting and pasting of others words from what I can tell, to come off as somewhat intelligent from time to time. Nutsack, despite his normal attitude and negativity is an intelligent individual who makes witty (again, negatively so) comebacks that Zayets just isn't capable of making. There's no way you can replicate the level of simplicity that Zayets brings to the table. I can believe that Leaf and Nutsack are the same individual and actually do believe it...but not Solomon Grundy.

stlrz d
10-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Ok, I caved and clicked the link, but this is all I got:

The requested topic does not exist.

birtikidis
10-08-2008, 08:07 PM
yea all i got was that the post did not exist...
so what's the deal?

Jigawatts
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
yea all i got was that the post did not exist...
so what's the deal?

Subject: Kaopectact Is A Beeyatch

I just tried, and successfully logged on. So I guess I didn't get banned for calling
out a poster. Maybe the mods agree with me.

ikestops85
10-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Wow, this has been a big day on the internetz. Jigawatts goes out in style, Harry Nutzack makes a somewhat respectable post, tomiesteel makes a thread that doesn't actually bash the Steelers, and Ghostwriter (on the Bengals boards) finally grows a pair of balls and actually talks smack. :D

Ghostrider talking smack?? I wish I could see it. Wait a minute ... I thought Ghostrider was having his balls removed or he never had balls and that's why he was getting :Boobs I don't know, he or she has me all confused. :?

SteelTorch
10-09-2008, 01:16 PM

Ghostrider talking smack?? I wish I could see it. Wait a minute ... I thought Ghostrider was having his balls removed or he never had balls and that's why he was getting :Boobs I don't know, he or she has me all confused. :?
Ghostwriter is indeed becoming a :Boobs , which is appropriate I think because he never truly had balls to begin with.

But the aforementioned post was in response to a thread made by that douchebag Domata Dominance. It was good because it actually went beyond his/her usual "Yeah but we have five rings" smack for once. He's still a suck-up in my book, though. :stirpot