PDA

View Full Version : Who do You Want to Beat the most???

frankthetank1
10-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Out of all the games left in this season besides division games what teams do you want to see the steelers beat the most? mine is easily the pats and cowboys. those are my least favorite teams that are not in the north. they are unlikeable and even when they play each other i still cant root for either one. i hate tenn a lot for obvious reasons but i at least respect the titans and jeff fisher. i have absolutely no respect for the cowboys or pats*

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Out of all the games left in this season besides division games what teams do you want to see the steelers beat the most? mine is easily the pats and cowboys. those are my least favorite teams that are not in the north. they are unlikeable and even when they play each other i still cant root for either one. i hate tenn a lot for obvious reasons but i at least respect the titans and jeff fisher. i have absolutely no respect for the cowboys or pats*

Everyone.

Or Tennessee b/c I will get to see it live.

Jigawatts
10-07-2008, 11:14 AM
It wont be as sweet a victory without captain cheater there, but it will be nice to crush
the *'s. I want to embarrass them.

Oviedo
10-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I'd love to smack down both the Pats and Cowboys simple because they are so freakin arrogant.

Tennessee really doesn't do anything for me.

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 11:17 AM
I'd love to smack down both the Pats and Cowboys simple because they are so freakin arrogant.

Tennessee really doesn't do anything for me.

It would if you were going to the game. :lol: :lol: :D

ANPSTEEL
10-07-2008, 11:27 AM
i'll be at the redskins and ravens games..

so obviously- i want the steelers to win both of those games...

in fact, normally i hear so much crap from the ravens fans... it would be a lay up - but this year, the skins are playing well, and i've got to say- imo, redskin fans are the most annoying fans anywhere... they flipping sing that ghey song all the damn time...

who, as an adult, sings songs for a football team??!!?? seriously?

ravens fans talk smack... but having to listen to the homos sing... that will push me over the edge-

steelers beating down the redskins- is definitely the win i want to see most.

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
I'll be happy when the Pats* dont make the playoffs!!!

frankthetank1
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM

in fact, normally i hear so much crap from the ravens fans... it would be a lay up - but this year, the skins are playing well, and i've got to say- imo, redskin fans are the most annoying fans anywhere... they flipping sing that ghey song all the damn time...

ravens fans talk smack... but having to listen to the homos sing... that will push me over the edge-

haha that song is very gay, i can see your point.

frankthetank1
10-07-2008, 11:34 AM

i really hope they dont, i will be very happy if that happens but im not so sure it will. i think their only shot of making the playoffs is winning the afc east which wont happen if the bills can play like they have for the whole season minus sunday's effort. the pats schedule is just so easy. their defense is very bad though

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 11:36 AM

i really hope they dont, i will be very happy if that happens but im not so sure it will. i think their only shot of making the playoffs is winning the afc east which wont happen if the bills can play like they have for the whole season minus sunday's effort. the pats schedule is just so easy. their defense is very bad though

They lose a game against the Jets I think, I think they lose 1 or more to the Bills...I think they lose a couple other games. Depends on how good the Bills really are.

costanza2k1
10-07-2008, 11:58 AM
For me it's the Cowboys as I'll be there with my family and 2 Cowboy friends for it. It would hurt if we lost and I won't hear the end of it, but nothing hurts more to me than losing to the Pats. So I guess my number 1 choice is the Pats...I can't even tell you how much hatred I have for them.

MeetJoeGreene
10-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Pats*

It is within conference and thus more strongly beneficial.

And I hate them a tad more than I do the Cowboys.

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Here's how I see the Pats* game going:
-Taylor and Clark blanket Moss
-Woodley and Harrison have a field day with Cassel
-Our offense puts up some numbers
-We win in a blow out

The above ONLY happens if we stay healthy long enough for it to though.

AngryAsian
10-07-2008, 01:03 PM
In this order:

Cowboys
Cheats*
Giants
Skins
Titans

frankthetank1
10-07-2008, 01:13 PM
-We win in a blow out

the pats dont concern me at all. our offense will have a field day against their D. even last year fwp had 130 yards on them. their offensive line might be just as bad as ours. they also have problems getting pressure on qb's. i noticed on sunday that vrabel has the most sacks on the pats with a whopping 2. jax's defense is better imo

BigBen2112
10-07-2008, 01:18 PM
-We win in a blow out

the pats dont concern me at all. our offense will have a field day against their D. even last year fwp had 130 yards on them. their offensive line might be just as bad as ours. they also have problems getting pressure on qb's. i noticed on sunday that vrabel has the most sacks on the pats with a whopping 2. jax's defense is better imo

As long as we can stop Moss I think we'll blow them out...as long as we're healthy.

steelblood
10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
My head says the Ravens because it will probably be the most important game for us to win the division. But, my heart says the Patriots. Beating them is always at the top of my list.

proudpittsburgher
10-07-2008, 01:39 PM
The Colts, hands down. Give these faux fans something to feel bad about in northern Indiana. Beat Peyton Manning to a pulp please. Mr. Manning, meet Mr. Woodley.

Cincy, I almost feel dirty beating them down, well, almost
Cleveland is a joke, the Ravens have no offense, and the Pats* will hide behind the fact Brady is out.

ANPSTEEL
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM

haha that song is very gay, i can see your point.

try sitting in a bar watching the steelers- only to be subjected to a constant barrage of ridiculous, completely uninformed, dip-sh*t comments-(i am fairly convinced that redskin fans are the least knowledgeable about actual football) intermingled with the group gheyfest singing hail to the redskins-

now that my friend is a slice of hell... :lol: :lol:

on the upside.... there are a lot more hot babes at skins games than the ravens-