PDA

View Full Version : Arians still a bum

Steeler Mafia
10-06-2008, 04:55 PM
This guy tried really hard to lose last nights game for us. Did anyone else notice how we went away form the no huddle at the start of the second half and how many yards Ben had during the 3rd quarter? -2 yards. -2 friggin yards!!!!!

Why is this guy still wearing a head set? I don't think we can make a change right now during the season, but I wouldn't let him make anymore play calls. This tard needs to be cleaning sewer drains in Galveston. I really hope they let his sorry (Bad Word) go at the end of this season. I don't care who his replacement is. On second thought, yes I do. Mike Martz is just as bad.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
This guy tried really hard to lose last nights game for us. Did anyone else notice how we went away form the no huddle at the start of the second half and how many yards Ben had during the 3rd quarter? -2 yards. -2 friggin yards!!!!!

Why is this guy still wearing a head set? I don't think we can make a change right now during the season, but I wouldn't let him make anymore play calls. This tard needs to be cleaning sewer drains in Galveston. I really hope they let his sorry (Bad Word) go at the end of this season. I don't care who his replacement is. On second thought, yes I do. Mike Martz is just as bad.

For the record Steeler Mafia, I resent what you said immensely, and it takes all my willpower to not take it personally.

I used to live in Galveston, and for anyone to suggest that Ariens would be welcome cleaning sewer drains there is very close to fighting words. We are particular about who we let clean sewer drains there.

:wink: - just kidding - I agree with your sentiments completely! My head almost exploded when I saw how he reverted to the Philadelphia-Turtle-Martyball-type of play calling to open the 3rd quarter. I'm guessing Tomlin read him the riot act after last game ... now he needs to do it again and say "If you EVER do that again, you will be, uh, cleaning sewer drains in, uh, Mexico"!

proudpittsburgher
10-06-2008, 05:42 PM
That being said . . . I thought the gameplan last night was a big improvement over the week before, and really the week before that. They mixed up the run and pass more, and got a lot of quick strike passes. I know Jacksonville has pass rush issues, but of the sacks Ben took, almost all of them were on him. Please don't put me in that crowd of saying Ben's the problem, because he isn't, it was just last night, the line gave him time, and it showed. Ben looked great, and on the time the rush did get to him, he turned it into some big plays, especially in the fourth quarter. I am not sure how good or bad jacksonville really is right now, but I thought the team played very well, and the offensive gamdplan going in was very effective. That being said, I still want BA gone after this season though.