PDA

View Full Version : Funny Drew Carey comment

Djfan
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
My son was watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway!" If you haven't seen it, Drew Carey always starts the show with "Welcome to whose line is it anyway, the show where everything is made up, and the points don't matter."

Then he goes on to point out something that doesn't matter, and does the old "The points don't matter like the name of the fat lady who sings" or whatever.

On this show he said "The points don't matter, kind of like a pep talk to the Cleveland Browns."

Thought it was great that even Drew Carey gets that team!

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 02:36 PM
when i looked at the title of this thread i was in shock. i was unaware that drew carey has actually made funny comments. thats pretty funny though

stlrz d
10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
He's from Cleveland.

Djfan
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
He's from Cleveland.

That steps the comment up in value to me!

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
He's from Cleveland.

which is just one of many reasons to hate both cleveland and drew carey :lol:

Jigawatts
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I was there for the browns NFL come back game in '99 (I'm still waiting for them to come
back) and Carey was working the crowd before kick off. He got that crowd pump for a
very exciting return to the NFL.

It was a real shame we spanked them 43-0. A real shame. :twisted:

ColumbusSteelerFan
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I was there for the browns NFL come back game in '99 (I'm still waiting for them to come
back)

:D :D :D

And in that game, all you had to do to see how Tim Couch's career was going to go was watch what happened to his first pass. :mrgreen:

stlrz d
10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
He's from Cleveland.

That steps the comment up in value to me!

Agreed...I was just sayin'. :oops:

proudpittsburgher
10-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Off topic, well, kind of since this is a steelers message board, but TPIR is just awful with him hosting it. Just awful.

frankthetank1
10-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Off topic, well, kind of since this is a steelers message board, but TPIR is just awful with him hosting it. Just awful.

it is awful now, i cant even watch the show anymore. i mean bob barker is impossible to replace but i think anyone could do a better job than drew carey

proudpittsburgher
10-07-2008, 10:04 AM

it is awful now, i cant even watch the show anymore. i mean bob barker is impossible to replace but i think anyone could do a better job than drew carey

which is really suprising, because when they announced it, I thought "huh, that was out of left field, maybe that's what they needed." But he seems so stiff on the show. Nothing like his who's line persona, which would make TPIS much better IMO.

Iron Shiek
10-07-2008, 10:13 AM
"The Price is Wrong B!tch!"

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0MjQ3NTMzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTgwMTg2._V1._ SX450_SY370_.jpg