PDA

View Full Version : Hysterical Ben Quote

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Jaguars quarterback David Garrard was amazed by the throws.
"I've never seen something like that before in that situation, with the game on the line, guys pulling him to the ground and he throws it 20 yards down the field, on the money," Garrard said. "He joked to me after the game, 'I was really throwing it away.' That was a great throw away."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281005030

Yeah like BEN would throw the ball away! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oviedo
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Pretty funny. Ben is unique and I'm glad he is ours. he will bear the cross of being and Steeler and never get credit for anything he does from the media but I can't really think of another QB I would want in his place. Put Brady or Manning behind our OL and they are toast. Ben just makes plays.

papillon
10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Pretty funny. Ben is unique and I'm glad he is ours. he will bear the cross of being and Steeler and never get credit for anything he does from the media but I can't really think of another QB I would want in his place. Put Brady or Manning behind our OL and they are toast. Ben just makes plays.

And, lots of them! :Agree :Cheers

Pappy

Djfan
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I agree, and he's money. Wouldn't want anyone else, really.

BUT, I hope someday we can quit saying that no one else could survive behind this line!!!! Can we PLEASE upgrade the O line?!?!?!?! How about one that my grandma would do well behind?!?!?!?

AngryAsian
10-06-2008, 02:43 PM

BUT, I hope someday we can quit saying that no one else could survive behind this line!!!! Can we PLEASE upgrade the O line?!?!?!?! How about one that my grandma would do well behind?!?!?!?

My grandma has a black belt in Judo... I'd love to see her behind our line against the Ravens only to have Bart Scott penetrate the line so she could give him a chop block to the neck and crush his trachea. :P

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 02:50 PM

Wow dude...violent much?!

My grandma has a black belt in Judo... I'd love to see her behind our line against the Ravens only to have Bart Scott penetrate the line so she could give him a chop block to the neck and crush his trachea. :P

RuthlessBurgher
10-06-2008, 02:54 PM

I went to my trusty English-to-Filipino dictionary, and the word for grandma is simply Lola?

Well I'm not the worlds most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

:lol: