PDA

View Full Version : Ben HAS beaten the Jags before!!!!

rpmpit
10-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Andrea Kramer congratulated Ben on beating the Jags for the first time. But he beat them (also on a Sunday night game) in his rookie year. Do these idiots EVER do any research.

Also, after the int return by Mathis, they were talking about all the pics he's had vs. Ben. They actually SHOWED the pick 6 in O.T. by Maddox in '05 and still attributed it to Ben. MORONS!!!!

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Andrea Kramer congratulated Ben on beating the Jags for the first time. But he beat them (also on a Sunday night game) in his rookie year. Do these idiots EVER do any research.

Also, after the int return by Mathis, they were talking about all the pics he's had vs. Ben. They actually SHOWED the pick 6 in O.T. by Maddox in '05 and still attributed it to Ben. MORONS!!!!

i think she said congrats on beating jax for the first time in four try's. she didnt need to throw that in there and i dont think ben cared much for that comment.

rpmpit
10-06-2008, 09:12 AM

i think she said congrats on beating jax for the first time in four try's. she didnt need to throw that in there and i dont think ben cared much for that comment.

If she said "...in four tries" than I must have missed it.

steelblood
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
How does Kramer have a career?

rpmpit
10-06-2008, 09:26 AM

I'm thinking she has pics of Madden giving Favre oral and is using them to blackmail NBC.

RuthlessBurgher
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM

After Michael Richards spouted off the "N" word repeatedly in that comedy club, I'm not sure why anyone would hire him...oh wait, you meant Andrea Kramer. My bad. :oops: :wink:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM

After Michael Richards spouted off the "N" word repeatedly in that comedy club, I'm not sure why anyone would hire him...oh wait, you meant Andrea Kramer. My bad. :oops: :wink:

Notice you never see the two of them in the same place at the same time. They ARE one and the same.