10-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Let's recap what we are read this past week on this board:

We were going to lose
Our OC needs fired immediately
Our HC isn't up to the job
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

Here the only fact that matters Steelers 26 Jags 21 :tt2

Going into the bye we are 4-1. We have a game and a half lead over the Ravens in the AFC North. The league has figured out Flacco. The Bumgals are DOA. The Browns are MIA.

Go ahead "fans" keep on predicting the worse for the Steelers and criticizing everything about them. Sooner or later you will get it right once and be able to tell, or try to tell, everyone how smart you are but in the end the Steelers will prevail. That's what real fans know.

We will get well over the next two weeks. Get FWP, Casey and Kiesel back and start to roll.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Great day for Nate!!! :lol:

meninblack
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Right on, defense wins and ours is great. Harrison and Woodley will make life hell for opposing QBs. Two questionable calls and that game is 28 - 10.

Flasteel
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

Going into the bye we are 4-1. We have a game and a half lead over the Ravens in the AFC North. The league has figured out Flacco. The Bumgals are DOA. The Browns are MIA.

Go ahead "fans" keep on predicting the worse for the Steelers and criticizing everything about them. Sooner or later you will get it right once and be able to tell, or try to tell, everyone how smart you are but in the end the Steelers will prevail. That's what real fans know.

We will get well over the next two weeks. Get FWP, Casey and Kiesel back and start to roll.

It would be nice to see a few of these guys man-up and admit they underestimated their own team...I doubt we'll see it.

Oviedo
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM

Even I am becoming a Nate believer. It may be the one time this year I was wrong about something :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Nate keeps it up he has my most sincere apologies.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 11:47 PM

Even I am becoming a Nate believer. It may be the one time this year I was wrong about something :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Nate keeps it up he has my most sincere apologies.

Yeah! :D

Oviedo
10-05-2008, 11:47 PM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

It would be nice to see a few of these guys man-up and admit they underestimated their own team...I doubt we'll see it.

You won't see it. They will say they are glad they won and they will take the W, but they will never say they are wrong no matter how much they are.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 11:49 PM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

You won't see it. They will say they are glad they won and they will take the W, but they will never say they are wrong no matter how much they are.

That's why there's no point to being over there. They will give NO credit but will pounce on every mistake and magnify it to the point of ridiculousness.

papillon
10-05-2008, 11:50 PM

We were going to lose - I was one of these, this game didn't set up good for the Steelers. They played a great game and deserve the win.

Our OC needs fired immediately - Still needs to go, but, maybe not until after the season.

Our HC isn't up to the job - A lot of work here, but, I do like him.

Our OL sucks - I was never part of this mantra, however, they aren't the best by far.

We have no running game - This was surprising as it gets, a lifelong third down back, a guy who hasn't played in 9 months and a practice squad player and we rush for over 100 yards. The Jags should be embarrassed.

We will get well over the next two weeks. Get FWP, Casey and Kiesel back and start to roll. I hope they get well along with Parker and Roethlisberger.

Pappy

costanza2k1
10-05-2008, 11:52 PM
No one will admit they were wrong about anything. They will stay quiet and wait for us to lose a game and then come out in full force. BTW what the F was Paxson doing near the ball every time on Special Teams and being part of the rotation that held Jags to nearly no yards running...apparently the FO did something right again. Didn't our FO draft Essex? He did ok on that long run by Moore...give me a break save your crap for the offseason...time to step up and be fans...we're freakin' 4-1

BigBen2112
10-05-2008, 11:58 PM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

Are you going to admit you were/are wrong? Haven't seen you do it...nice job calling others out though.

I am really happy with the end result and I think they played pretty damn well.

I think they were FORCED to do some different things than they NORMALLY would do though because of personnel problems that were really successful.

I think I should go back and find where all you guys were talking about how people dont need to admit they were wrong, and how you guys didnt owe anyone an apology etc...and now you're asking for the same thing.

How ridiculous.

The Steelers played great by USING their weapons and using them effectively with shorter passes and letting the PLAYMAKERS make plays. First time this year we have really done that. Kudos!

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 11:59 PM
I still believe that Arians is not the throbbing cerebrum that will bring us to the big dance.... but when it comes to my Steelers, I'll happily be proven wrong, as long as we're hoisting a Lombardi at season's end.

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:00 AM
No one will admit they were wrong about anything. They will stay quiet and wait for us to lose a game and then come out in full force. BTW what the F was Paxson doing near the ball every time on Special Teams and being part of the rotation that held Jags to nearly no yards running...apparently the FO did something right again. Didn't our FO draft Essex? He did ok on that long run by Moore...give me a break save your crap for the offseason...time to step up and be fans...we're freakin' 4-1

And YOU get to define what a fan is?

If we'd have lost you guys would have completely dismissed the thoughts of those who are more "negative." But its not ok for the "others" to do the same thing.

Extremely hypocritical.

Great game and I hope it continues.

costanza2k1
10-06-2008, 12:04 AM

If we'd have lost you guys would have completely dismissed the thoughts of those who are more "negative." But its not ok for the "others" to do the same thing.

Extremely hypocritical.

:moon

relax

:wink:

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
And lastly, it takes a certain type of arrogance to after a win instead of celebrating go and find people who you have disagreed with and call them out.

Some fans you all are...I thought we were supposed to be celebrating, but you all just want to bash others?

Hypocritical.

And I 100% know your guys comeback...and all I have to say:

If you have a problem with other people having other opinions then dont come to a DISCUSSION board.

I was wrong that the OL would get schooled by the Jag's OL...you ALL have been wrong plenty of times, and have said very spiteful things in the process so stop the madness and calling people out when you yourselves do not plan to change!

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:08 AM

Extremely hypocritical.

relax

:wink:

If someone was calling you out you'd respond similarly.

Look at my post before this. I admitted something I was wrong about for one game. Now you all have been proven wrong.

Oh and Paxson didn't even have a tackle tonight.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
I still believe that Arians is not the throbbing cerebrum that will bring us to the big dance.... but when it comes to my Steelers, I'll happily be proven wrong, as long as we're hoisting a Lombardi at season's end.

I think after this game and last week's, we have clearly shown we have the heart to do it , as long as Ben is our QB, and our D does what it does so well.

Oh, and look at the rest of the schedule ... it doesn't look so hard any more. Giants, Redskins, ...

Flasteel
10-06-2008, 12:11 AM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

Are you going to admit you were/are wrong? Haven't seen you do it...nice job calling others out though.

I think they were FORCED to do some different things than they NORMALLY would do though because of personnel problems that were really successful.

I think I should go back and find where all you guys were talking about how people dont need to admit they were wrong, and how you guys didnt owe anyone an apology etc...and now you're asking for the same thing.

How ridiculous.

The Steelers played great by USING their weapons and using them effectively with shorter passes and letting the PLAYMAKERS make plays. First time this year we have really done that. Kudos!

I've been wrong on exactly ONE thing (Starks reclaiming the starting RT job) and I came out and fully admitted it. I hope you weren't referring to me, but if you were that should save you some time looking it up Benny.

I'm not sure you qualify too much as one of those gloom and doomers and I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to come out and say they were wrong about Arians. The guy nearly cost us the game tonight by refusing to stick with what was working. Madden and Michaels were lauding the halftime adjustments by the Jags and I kept screaming at the TV that it was simply our trained monkey performing his usual act. Like I said previously, barring a dramatic change, Arians should be let go AFTER the season.

Were you hammering someone else or predicting doom? If so, I guess you were just wrong then. :lol:

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:15 AM

We were going to lose
Our OL sucks
We have no running game

How ridiculous.

I've been wrong on exactly ONE thing (Starks reclaiming the starting RT job) and I came out and fully admitted it. I hope you weren't referring to me, but if you were that should save you some time looking it up Benny.

I'm not sure you qualify too much as one of those gloom and doomers and I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to come out and say they were wrong about Arians. The guy nearly cost us the game tonight by refusing to stick with what was working. Madden and Michaels were lauding the halftime adjustments by the Jags and I kept screaming at the TV that it was simply our trained monkey performing his usual act. Like I said previously, barring a dramatic change, Arians should be let go AFTER the season.

Were you hammering someone else or predicting doom? If so, I guess you were just wrong then. :lol:

Predicting doom? Me? Hardly.

I have said and I will maintain that this season might be in huge jeopardy with ALL the talent we have if the playcalling is not consistently better.

That is not doom, that is not gloom, that is the honest truth.

stlrz d
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Where was Benny mentioned by name in this thread?

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Where was Benny mentioned by name in this thread?

A couple posts above yours by FLA.

Of course it was in a nice way so I am not sure that's what you meant. :lol: :lol:

BTW I picked a 13-7 steelers win.

AngryAsian
10-06-2008, 12:19 AM

The whole reason we had our -2 total yards in the 3rd quarter and let the Jags get back into the game. Our wheels were turning when we were giving Hines, Heath and Moore the ball.... but Arians just went back to his "usual" mode in the 3rd. I'm glad he was able to readjust back to what was working. I agree.... I'm not a fan of our OC, but I'm happy when he can overcome his ineptitude and call a game like tonight.

Flasteel
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM

The whole reason we had our -2 total yards in the 3rd quarter and let the Jags get back into the game. Our wheels were turning when we were giving Hines, Heath and Moore the ball.... but Arians just went back to his "usual" mode in the 3rd. I'm glad he was able to readjust back to what was working. I agree.... I'm not a fan of our OC, but I'm happy when he can overcome his ineptitude and call a game like tonight.

He never did go back to what was working aside from a couple of sporadic quick passes. We kept dropping Ben back five steps and having him in the pocket for nearly the entire second half. If it wasn't for a super human effort on Ben's part we would not have won this game. Arians should be embarrassed to show his face in public.

AngryAsian
10-06-2008, 12:28 AM

He never did go back to what was working aside from a couple of sporadic quick passes. We kept dropping Ben back five steps and having him in the pocket for nearly the entire second half. If it wasn't for a super human effort on Ben's part we would not have won this game. Arians should be embarrassed to show his face in public.

You dam DOOM GLOOMER you. :P
One thing I will fess up to is that Nate keeps improving. I thought we reached the ceiling with him, but he played quite well tonight and was consistently reliable. If we can get him to stop making bonehead plays with his mouth that cost us valuable penalty yards, he might actually become a fan favorite to someday. :P

Flasteel
10-06-2008, 12:33 AM

You dam DOOM GLOOMER you. :P
One thing I will fess up to is that Nate keeps improving. I thought we reached the ceiling with him, but he played quite well tonight and was consistently reliable. If we can get him to stop making bonehead plays with his mouth that cost us valuable penalty yards, he might actually become a fan favorite to someday. :P

That was a really stupid move by Nate...CUT HIM!!!! :lol: :P

I saw what happened on that play by the way. One of the assistant coaches was waiving incomplete right at Nate and he got up and showed him the ball as if to say "Bull**** dude, it's right here". Still bone-headed, but he wasn't exactly taunting.

On a related note, I thought this game was horribly officiated (I think there is already a thread on it). When they called taunting on #22 for Jax, the guy did absolutely nothing. The pass interference in the endzone was BS (uncatchable), and the roughing call was a complete joke. There were a few others, but those calls stand out.

NKySteeler
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I'm not a fan of our OC, but I'm happy when he can overcome his ineptitude and call a game like tonight.

... Guess you didn't expect much from him....

Dig your head out and dust off the cobwebs.... We won IN SPITE of him... Again, as I've said before, he doesn't adjust... But when a game goes our way folks say he did good... IT IS JUST CIRCUMSTANCES... It's the "variables" in each game.

But that's just my opinion..... Am I ticking-off the collective for you all?

costanza2k1
10-06-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm not a fan of our OC, but I'm happy when he can overcome his ineptitude and call a game like tonight.

... Guess you didn't expect much from him....

Dig your head out and dust off the cobwebs.... We won IN SPITE of him... Again, as I've said before, he doesn't adjust... But when a game goes our way folks say he did good... IT IS JUST CIRCUMSTANCES... It's the "variables" in each game.

But that's just my opinion..... Am I ticking off the collective?

The man does adjust, it just took him since the Philly game to do it...I hope the changes that he's put in are Tomlin enforced. Oh and here's a collective for you:

:D

SteelTorch
10-06-2008, 12:38 AM
I'd hate to sound like a know-nothing, sniveling doom-and-gloomer (aka Trib board member), but I'm holding off on the season celebrations for now. We started off strong last year, but then tanked at the end. I want to see us finish strong and win the games we should.

But I will however celebrate the win. Great job, Steelers! :tt2

AngryAsian
10-06-2008, 12:45 AM
I totally empathize with people's reservations on our season's pending outcome. As Torch said, we did start out strong last year only to fizzle. As for people's opinions regarding Bruce's skills or lack there of, its all speculative. We aren't in the locker room so who knows actually who had the greater hand in creating the plays that worked this evening. Like many, I'm not sold and no one can change my mind on that.

I will however be extremely ecstatic when our team wins, regardless if our much scrutinized OC had any hand in it. As I keep blowing my horn on this particular note.... nothing will be done about it until the offseason and I've waited too long during the offseason to watch my Steelers play football. I'll continue to relish game and savor every sweet win, regardless of issued credits. Life is too short... and so is the season. Peace.

NKySteeler
10-06-2008, 12:49 AM
The man just adjust, it just took him since the Philly game to do it...I hope the changes that he's put in are Tomlin enforced. Oh and here's a collective for you:

Can't believe I'm sayin' this, but go screw yourself C2K... Maybe your "englesh" isn't good enough to see what the point of this was..... Get a clue... But it doesn't matter.

costanza2k1
10-06-2008, 01:03 AM
The man just adjust, it just took him since the Philly game to do it...I hope the changes that he's put in are Tomlin enforced. Oh and here's a collective for you:

Can't believe I'm sayin' this, but go screw yourself C2K... Maybe your "englesh" isn't good enough to see what the point of this was..... Get a clue... But it doesn't matter.

Ouch (easy enough inglish word to spell)...was just joshin'. I'll pass on screwing myself. I sense this is a sensitive subject...

buckeyehoppy
10-06-2008, 01:14 AM
I'll just re-post my thoughts from the Prediction Thread and offer analysis:

The tea leaves seem to indicate a loss, what with a short week, a banged up team, yada, yada, yada.

Was perfectly prudent in my concern here. I have always hated coming off a Monday nighter with a road game.

Needless to say, that was a pleasing outcome...even if I gave them up for dead after JAX scored their last TD.

But if it boils down to one D over the other, that's where the Steelers hold a definite advantage. As long as the O doesn't come out with some vanilla bull$#!+ like Arians has inured Steeler Universe to all season so far, then I think things will be OK.

Any time the Steelers had trouble on O tonight was when Arians went back to his pet vanilla bull$#!+ O. The no-huddle works. The Steelers have no faith in the no-huddle and that's why Brucie Boy reverts to his run, run, pass crap that is easily keyed on.

I'm with Jom in saying that everything points to the Steelers falling this week but it just doesn't look like it will happen. I think Jom cited the JAX pass rush and OL stats and they suck compared to the Steelers, especially on D.

OTOH, the Jagoffs won the battle in the trenches for the most part. The Steelers trenches aren't fooling anyone right now and probably won't for the remainder of the season. The Steelers need for new and better blood on the OL and DL is as obvious as a wart on one's nose.

I'll go with a Steelers win, 30-13. I'll also go with Ben having his biggest game yet.

Take away Ben's INT on the Holmes stumble and assume that the Steelers would have gotten at least three out of it since they were in JAX territory at the time. Also factor in the EP from when they went for two on the last TD...Final Score: Steelers 30, Jagoffs 14.

The game really shouldn't have been that close all along.

Now, the Steelers do need to improve things in nearly every aspect of their game. But I must give them all the credit in the world because they just came off a short week and won a road game against a playoff team from last year. Champions play and win games like this. The Steelers mustn't lose this mentality during the bye week. The way they play games like this on the road will determine the outcome for this season.

Djfan
10-06-2008, 04:01 AM
I'll step up, but I am far from a doom and gloom fan.

I predicted we wuld win and Ben would shine, on this board. But I also am a loud critic of Brucey A, and have expressed concerns over the O line.

I think the O line needs to improve, even after our win today. They could have done better. Sorry.

Brucey A may have called a great game, or he may have been put in his place by Ben and Tomlin. Until I know which I don't know if I should say "I told you so" or "You're right and I'm wrong" to whoever is a Brucey A backer here.

We got a very necessary win! Very cool!

Go Steelers!

steelblood
10-06-2008, 07:37 AM
A few thoughts...

1. You guys always want to distance yourself from the other board. Unfortunately, this thread is very trib-like.

2. If this game went badly and Arians play calling was poor, this thread would be authored by someone else and would be full of I-told-you-so points. I believe that realization is what lead to posters calling folk(s) out.

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 07:46 AM

i dont understand people like that, it makes no sense to me. for every bad move the fo has made they have made 4 other moves that were the right ones. some people just focus on the negatives. i admit i didnt think they would beat jax and thank god i was wrong. at least i picked the steelers in my office pool. no way would i ever pick against them. i couldnt be happier about being 4-1 and going into the bye week

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 07:51 AM
I'd hate to sound like a know-nothing, sniveling doom-and-gloomer (aka Trib board member), but I'm holding off on the season celebrations for now. We started off strong last year, but then tanked at the end. I want to see us finish strong and win the games we should.

one thing that is very different from last season is the steelers have been hit hard with injuries but are still winning. that didnt happen last season.

stlrz d
10-06-2008, 07:58 AM

one thing that is very different from last season is the steelers have been hit hard with injuries but are still winning. that didnt happen last season.

I think it's got something to do with who is injured. With Troy, Ryan Clark and AS hurt this was a very different team.

Hoke steps in nicely for Snack and MM has been a very pleasant addition to the team. I've seen him plenty in MN and he's capable of what he did last night, but only in spells. We need FWP back so MM can be part of the mix...and I think/hope the Steelers realize he can now be a bigger part of the mix!

Oviedo
10-06-2008, 08:19 AM
I totally empathize with people's reservations on our season's pending outcome. As Torch said, we did start out strong last year only to fizzle. As for people's opinions regarding Bruce's skills or lack there of, its all speculative. We aren't in the locker room so who knows actually who had the greater hand in creating the plays that worked this evening. Like many, I'm not sold and no one can change my mind on that.

I will however be extremely ecstatic when our team wins, regardless if our much scrutinized OC had any hand in it. As I keep blowing my horn on this particular note.... nothing will be done about it until the offseason and I've waited too long during the offseason to watch my Steelers play football. I'll continue to relish game and savor every sweet win, regardless of issued credits. Life is too short... and so is the season. Peace.

We do have tough games ahead of us, but we can go 6-5 the rest of the season and still end up 10-6 and make the play offs by winning the AFC North. With the way the AFC is shaping up, 10-6 may be enough for a first round bye.

This team has warts and we all know it, but so does every opponent we play. Constantly dwelling on those warts and beating a dead horse to pulp isn't going to change anything during the regular season. The key is that so far we have been able to overcome those deficiencies and start 4-1. In my mind that indicates we may have a pretty good team here. harping on the deficeiencies isn't going to change anything becasue we have what we have for the season. We can all advocate minor or wholesale change when the seson is over because that is the only time is makes sense to do it.

Let's keep focused on what the priorities should be:

1. Improve as the season goes on
2. Win the AFC North
3. Make a strong run in the play offs ending in the Super Bowl

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 08:23 AM

I think it's got something to do with who is injured. With Troy, Ryan Clark and AS hurt this was a very different team.

Hoke steps in nicely for Snack and MM has been a very pleasant addition to the team. I've seen him plenty in MN and he's capable of what he did last night, but only in spells. We need FWP back so MM can be part of the mix...and I think/hope the Steelers realize he can now be a bigger part of the mix!

that is very true. there is no replacement for players like troy and aaron smith. they are so good, who ever you throw in there to replace them cannot come close to their production. they actually have much better depth on the d-line than they did last year. eason is a lot better than he was last year. both kirschke and hoke could start on some teams i bet. even rb was far improved. not only is moore playing great but russell even looks like he is going to be good. moore was such a great sign. that guy does everything you want a rb to do.

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 09:12 AM
A few thoughts...

1. You guys always want to distance yourself from the other board. Unfortunately, this thread is very trib-like.

2. If this game went badly and Arians play calling was poor, this thread would be authored by someone else and would be full of I-told-you-so points. I believe that realization is what lead to posters calling folk(s) out.
:Clap :Clap :Clap

ANPSTEEL
10-06-2008, 09:13 AM
i'm not sure if this is directed towards me-

so, i'll respond for clarification-

a. i am pumped that they won last night!
b. i thought that they were likely to lose as a result of a few key issues
- significant injuries
- short week after a very physical game
- OC is brain dead
c. i stated that the team has the ability to win- i questioned whether they would be prepared to win.
d. i was confident in the steelers defense
e. i was hoping that Arians would be forced to call some spread / no-huddle, as result of the injuries at RB

thats it-

i hope the team heals up and Arians keeps the swing pass in his vocabulary once FWP is back in the line up!!

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 09:21 AM
I think that another thing that needs to be said here is that while we played really well, we should have demolished that team. Madden said it himself that the Steelers should be up by 40 right now. We dominated their running game, but our offense often fizzled out when it shouldn't have.

I REALLY wish that for once we could take it to a GOOD team and FINISH them off.

The Steelers have a ton of talent, that has never been the issue. The issue has been consistent playcalling and OL play. People complain about Ben yet praise him when he escapes and makes huge plays. That's the type of QB he is. That's the type of QB that has made him one of the best QBs in the whole NFL. Our offensive line needs to give him more time consistently, period. He will make big plays. Its simply the way things are going to be. That means the FO needs to build a dominant OL in front of him...and a big, young DL.

I really look forward to BEN calling the plays and making a huge plays...but I really would like to see us FINISH a team off. We have the talent to do it.

frankthetank1
10-06-2008, 09:31 AM
one reason why the game was so close was that int. why does mathis always have to return an int for a td against the steelers?

AkronSteel
10-06-2008, 09:37 AM
I think that another thing that needs to be said here is that while we played really well, we should have demolished that team. Madden said it himself that the Steelers should be up by 40 right now. We dominated their running game, but our offense often fizzled out when it shouldn't have.

I REALLY wish that for once we could take it to a GOOD team and FINISH them off.

The Steelers have a ton of talent, that has never been the issue. The issue has been consistent playcalling and OL play. People complain about Ben yet praise him when he escapes and makes huge plays. That's the type of QB he is. That's the type of QB that has made him one of the best QBs in the whole NFL. Our offensive line needs to give him more time consistently, period. He will make big plays. Its simply the way things are going to be. That means the FO needs to build a dominant OL in front of him...and a big, young DL.

I really look forward to BEN calling the plays and making a huge plays...but I really would like to see us FINISH a team off. We have the talent to do it.

:Agree

The Steelers let the Jags hang around last night and it almost cost them. I was very upset after the Jags last TD, b/c I thought the team was actually going to blow this game after dominating it for 3 quarters. I would love to see the team come out and just dominate a quality opponent and step on their neck and not let them up off the mat. Either way, that was a great win last night against a quality opponent. The progress is in the pudding. The Steelers would not have won this game last year, it was very similar to the Denver game last year.

steelblood
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
A few thoughts...

Sometimes, the I-told-you-so stuff gets annoying too, BigBen. Remember how you feel this time and maybe come at it with less venom the next time that you are right.

BigBen2112
10-06-2008, 12:06 PM
A few thoughts...

Sometimes, the I-told-you-so stuff gets annoying too, BigBen. Remember how you feel this time and maybe come at it with less venom the next time that you are right.

I go about things the way I do BECAUSE I learned from the people who STARTED this thread...throwing things in people's faces is the norm, right?

steelblood
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
A few thoughts...

I go about things the way I do BECAUSE I learned from the people who STARTED this thread...throwing things in people's faces is the norm, right?

You are only fueling the fire when you do. I'd rather we just talk football and dispense with the attitude and personal crap.

Jooser
10-06-2008, 01:00 PM
This is the most hateful thread that I think I've ever seen here. For a minute, I thought I had accidentally logged into the Trib board. This is rediculous and it really sucks to see it after such an awsome win. This is, after all, an OPINION board. Shouldn't be all this bitterness and strife in the NATION.

AngryAsian
10-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Agreed. Let's move on. :tt2