PDA

View Full Version : Horse Trailer Hero

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 07:06 PM
So who do you think it's going to be tonight?

I'm going with Ben. I believe he will light up this really bad Jags secondary tonight while running the no huddle.

Iron Shiek
10-05-2008, 07:08 PM
So who do you think it's going to be tonight?

I'm going with Ben. I believe he will light up this really bad Jags secondary tonight while running the no huddle.

Agreed. Ben wakes it up tonight. Big game for him and Holmes. Maybe one of those split deals where two of our guys get it.

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Moore.

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I foresee Ben having a huge night... this has to be a statement game. Jags are the current darlings of the analysts, along with Tennessee and Dallas. I hope we discover a Brian Westbrook of our own with Moore. I'd like to see Gary Russell have a productive night, being a change of pace from Moore. Maybe our OC can integrate both looks to help confuse the Jags D. Miami did a wonderful job today going into their no huddle and then their Wildcat formation... keeping SD off balance. We need to keep the Jag offense off the field. That's what will seal the deal tonight.

Iron Shiek
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I foresee Ben having a huge night... this has to be a statement game. Jags are the current darlings of the analysts, along with Tennessee and Dallas. I hope we discover a Brian Westbrook of our own with Moore. I'd like to see Gary Russell have a productive night, being a change of pace from Moore. Maybe our OC can integrate both looks to help confuse the Jags D. Miami did a wonderful job today going into their no huddle and then their Wildcat formation... keeping SD off balance. We need to keep the Jag offense off the field. That's what will seal the deal tonight.

AS...you do realize who you are dealing with here right? Lets hope Brucey Bruce watched that game....

birtikidis
10-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Wood and Harrison. that decimated offensive line for the jags is going to have it's hands full with our renewed pass rush.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Here comes Ben!!! :D :D :D

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 11:28 PM
As I said... Ben, Huge night. A much needed bye for the men of steel.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Ben, Moore, Hines, Holmes ... so what else is new!!

Flasteel
10-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Ben and it's not even close. Those escapes on the game winning drive were things of legend.