PDA

View Full Version : Bungals threatening Cryboys?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Down 1 point, and attempt/recover onside kick with 13:00 left in 4th quarter!

Don't know who I want to lose this game the most. Cincy I guess, but still it'll be nice to rub it in the face of the girls' fans down here if they lose.

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I want the Bungles to lose.... Granted they played above expectations so far, but Dallas just scored, so it's now 8 pts....

Flasteel
10-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Down 1 point, and attempt/recover onside kick with 13:00 left in 4th quarter!

Don't know who I want to lose this game the most. Cincy I guess, but still it'll be nice to rub it in the face of the girls' fans down here if they lose.

In true Bengals fashion they fumble shortly after the surprise onside. Still a long way to go in a one-point game

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I want the bungles to win.... I hate the crygirls.

Iron Shiek
10-05-2008, 06:57 PM
I want the bungles to win.... I hate the crygirls.

I have interestingly found myself rooting for the bungles too. Get that dam 2 point conversion mane cmon!!

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Bengals score...2 point try comin' up!

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow, locked on and only gave themselves one option.

Dumb.

Iron Shiek
10-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Dum.

They have underutilized chad johnson all game. Slant him and its a two pointer guaranteed.

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Screw the cowgirls and the bungles.... The Bungles will lose. Shame on anyone rooting for our divisional opponents.... Well, not really, but I just hate them.... :wink:

SteelTorch
10-05-2008, 07:19 PM
After getting a sack, Dallas gives up a third and long. Who do they think are - us? :D

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Screw the cowgirls and the bungles.... The Bungles will lose. Shame on anyone rooting for our divisional opponents.... Well, not really, but I just hate them.... :wink:

I hate the cowgirls more because IMO they are the anti-Steeler organization. A compilation of flashy, trash talking compilation of hired guns that were "America's Team", while we embodied blue collar work ethic and hard nosed grinding football. We've met 3 times in the big dance with the last one we suffered our only loss to these chumps. I still want payback and plus.... I think Jerry Jones is punk. Cares nothing about character in his employees... and will pay the greatest of hoodlums at the price of a winning season. Yes, I'd rather see the bungles win.... their record doesn't threaten us... Dallas' does.

Ozey74
10-05-2008, 07:29 PM
I was pulling for the Bungals. We all know that they aren't going to accomplish anything after the regular season even if they do win today. If Dallas were to lose, it could lead to discontent in the locker room -which could lead to discontent for how they play on the field this season. If I'm not mistaken, we play them in December :wink:

SteelTorch
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I honestly didn't care who won, it was choosing the lesser of the two evils for me. But if Cincy had won, I shudder to think of the chest-thumping we would have seen out of them. Plus, it makes things easier on us to win the division. :Cheers

Jom112
10-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Watching the Bears destory the Lions, it's good to know we are not that pathetic. But we are still pretty bad as a team. Time to look forward to next years draft... :Beer