PDA

View Full Version : Ratbird flash: Joe Fellacio sucks!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Just had to say it :D

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Understood.... But as much as he sucks-it-up, I think he's doing a fine job over Boller... Not too bad for a rookie in the Baltimore system.....

... Now, after saying that.... :ratsuck

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Flacco will never live up to his hype. I don't care what people are saying.... I agree the guy sucks. Arm strength isn't the only asset an NFL QB has to possess. He might improve... but under the banner of that organization? Old turds are old turds.

papillon
10-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm hoping that he shows enough to keep coaches, fans and players thinking he's the franchise QB they've needed, but, then turns into Dr. Hyde and plays poorly. In other words, I hope he's inconsistent like Boller. :P

Pappy

Oviedo
10-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I said it before we played the Ratstains. Flacco had 2 weeks off before each of his first two games. THat was huge for getting him prepared. The Ravens now have no breaks the rest of the season. The league is already starting to figure out Flacco. He will be toast the rest of the season. Expect 8-8 or 7-9 at best from the Ravens.

RussBII
10-06-2008, 09:02 AM
I hate to be Captain Spelling Mistake here because I'm sure I'll misspell something soon.

It's spelled fellatio. Given how important that word is, I figured it best we get it correct.

-Russ