PDA

View Full Version : Bungles

Starlifter
10-05-2008, 04:21 PM
start the game with a pick. I hate dallas, but love the thought of cincy being 0-5.

plus the ratbirds lose too. this is shaping up into a lovely sunday afternoon. now we just have to get it done tonight......

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 04:23 PM
While NO ONE hates the Bungles more than your Friendly Neighborhood Bungle Basher, that pick was a tip, and not Palmers' fault... Doesn't matter, though... they will be 0-5 after today, 0-6 after the Jets next week, and 0-7 after playing us on the 19th...

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm just waiting to see "Ocho Cinco" on the back of #85. If Marvin goes 0-6 I think he'll be gone.

BigBen2112
10-05-2008, 04:26 PM
While NO ONE hates the Bungles more than your Friendly Neighborhood Bungle Basher, that pick was a tip, and not Palmers' fault... Doesn't matter, though... they will be 0-5 after today, 0-6 after the Jets next week, and 0-7 after playing us on the 19th...

And on their way to a #1 pick...I'd like the #1 pick. I could do wonders with the #1 pick for us...but I think the Bungles will probably take the guy who is arrested the most.

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 04:30 PM
With the first pick in the NFL 2009 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Chris "Beanie" Wells, running back from Ohio State University. That would be hilarious. :lol: :lol:

BigBen2112
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
With the first pick in the NFL 2009 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Chris "Beanie" Wells, running back from Ohio State University. That would be hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Why they need a RB :D

Ozey74
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm just waiting to see "Ocho Cinco" on the back of #85. If Marvin goes 0-6 I think he'll be gone.

If they fire Marvin that means they will have to pay him. I'm not sure if the FA will do that.

:bungalssuck

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 04:35 PM
If they fire Marvin that means they will have to pay him. I'm not sure if the FA will do that.

... Brown could always get Al Davis' lawyer.... :wink:

Ozey74
10-05-2008, 04:38 PM

... Brown could always get Al Davis' lawyer.... :wink:

Ha Ha!! Didn't think of that!

Does anyone know when Marv's contract is up? If he has a few years left, then I suppose they could fire him.

IMO, Marv isn't the problem. It's the FO and the organization.

:bungalssuck

Starlifter
10-05-2008, 05:00 PM

i'm with ya bud on cornholio's pick - but i'm a big believer in universal karma. the bungles slide began with shoebomber buffing his cleats with our terrible towel. That was the highpoint of their recent history. every moment since than has been a slow slide deeper into NFL hell. Sometimes I envision Myron up in heaven using the hotline downstairs and saying - 'c'mon satan - most of that team will be spending eternity with ya, send them bungles some pain baby.......'

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know when Marv's contract is up? If he has a few years left, then I suppose they could fire him.

Agreed on the root of the problem...

... Marvin has next season on his contract, then it is done...

SteelTorch
10-05-2008, 05:11 PM
That Carson Palmer, yeah, he's definitely an elite QB alright. Thank God they don't have a game manager like Ben on their team. 8)

Jom112
10-05-2008, 08:05 PM

I really hope we don't draft Beanie Wells. He's a good back but not worth top 10 money. There are always good RB's found later in the draft. Plus eventhough we cut Kenny Watson he will probably be resigned once his hamstring heals.

The real problem is the O-Line. Anytime a DT is matched up on Ghiachic the DT gets into the backfield easily. Hopefully he will be replaced next season by Alex Mack or Max Unger.

As for the Marvin comments. It was recently reported that Mike Brown will not fire Marvin and has stated that Marvin can stay as long as he wants. Hopefully he'll leave after his contract is up though...

Scarletfire1970
10-05-2008, 08:17 PM

i'm with ya bud on cornholio's pick - but i'm a big believer in universal karma. the bungles slide began with shoebomber buffing his cleats with our terrible towel. That was the highpoint of their recent history. every moment since than has been a slow slide deeper into NFL hell. Sometimes I envision Myron up in heaven using the hotline downstairs and saying - 'c'mon satan - most of that team will be spending eternity with ya, send them bungles some pain baby.......' :lol:

Oviedo
10-05-2008, 11:44 PM

Agreed on the root of the problem...

... Marvin has next season on his contract, then it is done...

The question is will Marvin be the coach after the bye week? Probably since the Bumgals have no real desire to win.

Djfan
10-06-2008, 05:25 AM
There are always good RB's found later in the draft.

There have been some UDFA running backs that have panned out!