PDA

View Full Version : Ravens down 3 with 25 seconds left on their own 20.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-05-2008, 04:02 PM
It'd be nice to see them lose, even if it makes the Titans 4-0.

Joe Fellacio, mouthing the calls ...

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Game over... They lose... And I'm happy.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 04:09 PM
:ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck :ratsuck

Of course their fans are already blaming the officials. :roll:

BigBen2112
10-05-2008, 04:11 PM
They got taken to school at the end by an over the hill QB and two TEs.

Dont we have a great QB? Dont we have even better TEs?

Didn't we STRUGGLE to do anything against the Ravens?

Damn.

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 04:16 PM
We won.

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 04:21 PM
We won.
:lol: :lol:

But, I see Benny's point.

NKySteeler
10-05-2008, 04:21 PM
We won.

Yup... While I can bitch with the best of 'em, at the end of the day it's just either a W or an L in the column... "Any team on any given day..."

BTW, the defense won that game for Tenn with the pick, IMO.

BigBen2112
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
We won.

As ugly as could be in OUR house on MONDAY night.

Yeah a W is a W, but this is ridiculous. The more other teams show us how us how its really supposed to be done the worse we look.

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 04:26 PM
As long as we keep winning, I don't really much care. We were winning ugly in 2005 and then we caught fire and took it all down.

SteelTorch
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Ratstains lost, as if that's a surprise. I wonder how they and the media are going to spin this loss in their favor and continue the Flacco nut-sucking.

The Ravens better count their lucky stars for their defense, cause their offense is not looking stellar. Unfortunately, at this point we're not much better. :(

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Ratstains lost, as if that's a surprise. I wonder how they and the media are going to spin this loss in their favor and continue the Flacco nut-sucking.

The Ravens better count their lucky stars for their defense, cause their offense is not looking stellar. Unfortunately, at this point we're not much better. :(

Just look at the Ratstains required reading thread I started. :lol: