PDA

View Full Version : Will Najeh ever live it down??

ANPSTEEL
10-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Apparently not-

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/200 ... -on-najeh/ (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008/10/notes-on-najeh/)

yikes-

almost 7 years ago- and still the thing he is "best" remembered for?

i like najeh as a player- if the team uses him properly- which is not a "power" back- its as a third down back. picking up blitzes, releasing for swing passes- the occasional draw or screen play.

we'll see how the game plays out- but i would expect to see Moore and Russell rotate as the "feature" back - with Moore being the third down back- Russell being the short yardage back - and davenport as the back up to russell as third down back.

MeetJoeGreene
10-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I hereby pleage upon :Boobs not to refer to Najeh as "Dumptruck" any more.

Or use his name and any of the following words/phrases in the same sentence:

Poop, crap, defecate, turd, steamer, drop the kids off at the pool, pinch a loaf, feces, massive constitutional, dung.

Iron Shiek
10-03-2008, 01:01 PM

Poop, crap, defecate, turd, steamer, drop the kids off at the pool, pinch a loaf, feces, massive constitutional, dung.

You forgot squatter or squatting bull.

AngryAsian
10-03-2008, 01:18 PM

I pledge to continue to use all the comical pseudonyms that have thus far been bestowed upon our RB that relate to defecation. I find it a source of great comic relief and finding such humor has relieved certain woes during pressure filled times in my life. My fellow Americans, please continue to come up with your witty references of excremental proportions.... it is hilarious. My new nickname for him.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeJecta Davenport... de-jec-ta: [di-jek-tuh]noun- waste discharge from the body; excrement.

It has a nice (brown) ring to it. :lol: :lol:

phillyesq
10-03-2008, 01:26 PM
If you check the podcast from the WDVE morning show (a Pittsburgh radio station for those that have never lived in the area) they recently did a skit about Davenport relating to the hamper incident. Kinda funny, but not their best work.

RuthlessBurgher
10-03-2008, 01:59 PM

I pledge to continue to use all the comical pseudonyms that have thus far been bestowed upon our RB that relate to defecation. I find it a source of great comic relief and finding such humor has relieved certain woes during pressure filled times in my life. My fellow Americans, please continue to come up with your witty references of excremental proportions.... it is hilarious. My new nickname for him.....

DeJecta Davenport... de-jec-ta: [di-jek-tuh]noun- waste discharge from the body; excrement.

Hopefully, our o-line (who many on the board have considered to be a bunch of @$$holes because of their incompetant play) is able to open up a hole big enough for Dookie to squeeze through. The Jaguar D will try to plug up that hole, constipating our running game. If the o-line succeeds in this task, their incompetence could shift to incontinence, with Dookie running free all over the field.

Okay, maybe that was taking it a bit too far... :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
10-03-2008, 03:18 PM

Hopefully, our o-line (who many on the board have considered to be a bunch of @$$holes because of their incompetant play) is able to open up a hole big enough for Dookie to squeeze through. The Jaguar D will try to plug up that hole, constipating our running game. If the o-line succeeds in this task, their incompetence could shift to incontinence, with Dookie running free all over the field.

Did you say something about Dookie getting the runs?? Cause that would be against my pledge as well. Likewise Hershey Squirts.

AngryAsian
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM

Regardless... Dookie should be the fecal point of our running game. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-03-2008, 03:52 PM
From Davenport's SAT test:

The end zone is to a hamper as your offensive line is to...

a. bran muffins
b. Mexican food
c. Ex-Lax
d. an enema
e. all of the above