PDA

View Full Version : AS, rpm, and SMG...

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Did you guys have a good time or what? I wish we could have met up earlier, but thanks for coming to the tailgate and I'll post the picture when I get home later. It was great meeting you guys.

AS and Med, what did you think of Heinz?

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Did you guys have a good time or what? I wish we could have met up earlier, but thanks for coming to the tailgate and I'll post the picture when I get home later. It was great meeting you guys.

AS and Med, what did you think of Heinz?

I had a great time. Only bad part was how badly I missed my little boy. During the game I got a call from my wife who put him on the phone. He said, "I lub you Daddy. Pweese come home." Just about broke my heart. So after the game I decided to drive back home a day early. Got home around 7 yesterday morning and spent the whole day hanging with him. Who needs sleep anyway?

Here's the pic. I call it "AS, armpit and SMG meet the legend" 8)

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/DSC01009.jpg

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Nice. I'm kind of scared of the day when my boy says, "Daddy, don't go to the game." Hopefully, he won't say that. Actually, I hope he says "Daddy take me with you!" :lol: Great pic. Mine picture looks exactly the same, so I guess I won't post it, unless the board wants to see the 4 finest looking gentlemen this side of the Mississippi. :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM

Thanks for the LEGEND comment. :wink: I only wish my wife agreed! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D Are you guys planning on coming to anymore games this season?

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
The experience was surreal. I wanted a blow out, but was happy that we won. The atmosphere was electric. And with some coaxing, I think that I might be back up for the Dallas game come Dec. 6th. The only bummin' thing was I didn't get the autograph of the legend himself. SN1. Thanks for your city's hospitality and give our best to MRS. SN1 and little SN 1/2.

Shawn
10-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Yea...it was great meetin' ya SN. I was just talking about your family with my wife this morning. I was saying how great it must be for your dad to be able to get together with his boys, tailgate and watch the home games. Most dads would kill for that kind of relationship with their kids.

Heinz was awesome. It's wierd...it hit me mid game...where I was. The whole time I'm looking at all this Steeler stuff just trying to take it in...but it was like it was too much for my head. Then mid game...it was like...I'm here...I've waited 27 years for this moment. And the Steelers didn't let me down. That place just caught fire...mid 3rd quarter. I tend to be the anti-SN1 with my cheering style. But, I was going nuts like everyone else...and it was just a blast. OT win at my first home game ever? Awesome! I couldn't have scripted a better trip.

I look foward to meeting you again. :)

PS: I'm with ya armpit...the only hard thing is I am a chronic home body. It's hard being away from my girls. That's why I had to drive back that night. I had a very "interesting experience" at 4 am in a deserted rest area. :shock: And, I don't want any jokes. :lol: Seriously some strange people come out at night and hang out at those rest areas.

And the wife think the armpit is "sweet" for calling to make sure I was staying awake. You got many brownie points with Mrs. SMG for that. :)

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Yea...it was great meetin' ya SN. I was just talking about your family with my wife this morning. I was saying how great it must be for your dad to be able to get together with his boys, tailgate and watch the home games. Most dads would kill for that kind of relationship with their kids.

Heinz was awesome. It's wierd...it hit me mid game...where I was. The whole time I'm looking at all this Steeler stuff just trying to take it in...but it was like it was too much for my head. Then mid game...it was like...I'm here...I've waited 27 years for this moment. And the Steelers didn't let me down. That place just caught fire...mid 3rd quarter. I tend to be the anti-SN1 with my cheering style. But, I was going nuts like everyone else...and it was just a blast. OT win at my first home game ever? Awesome! I couldn't have scripted a better trip.

PS: I'm with ya armpit...the only hard thing is I am a chronic home body. It's hard being away from my girls. That's why I had to drive back that night. I had a very "interesting experience" at 4 am in a deserted rest area. :shock: And, I don't want any jokes. :lol: Seriously some strange people come out at night and hang out at those rest areas.

And the wife think the armpit is "sweet" for calling to make sure I was staying awake. You got many brownie points with Mrs. SMG for that. :)

Queerbait sighting, yes? or, some of this? :moon :tt2

Pappy

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 11:21 AM

Thanks for the LEGEND comment. :wink: I only wish my wife agreed! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D Are you guys planning on coming to anymore games this season?

The Dallas game is very tempting. I'll have to wait and see if a home playoff game is a possibility at that point and then decide.

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 11:28 AM

Like I was trying to tell you guys, the first game you're in awe and it's almost impossible to take it all in. It was probably my 4th or 5th game until I was just able to watch the game without being in that awestruck daze.

Tell Mrs SMG no problem for the calls. Like I said during our last conversation, I just wanted to make sure you were still alive!

frankthetank1
10-01-2008, 11:40 AM
i agree, i couldnt imagine a better first game at heinz and i was in awe the whole time i was in the burgh not just at the game. i cant believe it took me so long to get back (12 years). my brand new wife also loved it and agreed it will now be a tradition to get out there for at least one home game a year. im dissapointed i didnt get to hang out with ya'll. (didnt get smg's invite till today). i couldnt get internet access in puerto rico unfortunately. the one thing i was a little dissapointed with is i saw some steeler fans leave before the game was over. it seems some local fans take it for granted that they can go to any game they want too. that is not the case with any posters here. everyone here is a die hard. the other thing was the guy sitting next to me in the south side endzone kept complaining about the seats and how hockey is so much better of a sport. i thought the seats were very very good. i was very very impressed with the treatement the ratbirds fans got. there were no altercations and no obnoxious heckling. you dont see that at most other nfl games. i just wish pats and jets fans had the same class. there was a ratbird fan right behind me and he even said "if i get loud and mouthy i apologize" all i could say in return is "hey your a fan and that is expected" i know how it is going to road games and taking abuse

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 12:06 PM
If you guys get together for the Dallas game, count me (and my Dad) in. I hated missing the Baltimore game, but it just happened to fall on my wife's birthday. If it were a regular Sunday 1:00 game, she would have been cool with me taking her across the state on Saturday morning, having a night out on the town Saturday night for her birthday, staying at a great hotel, then hitting the game on Sunday and leaving immediately to get Jake in bed for school in the morning. But with the fact that it was a Monday night and we had to worry about missing work for both of us plus having to get somebody to get Jake to and from school and Riley to and from day care...it just wasn't possible. And I would have lost major brownie points if I abandoned her on her birthday to deal with the kids while my dad and I made the trek like we normally do.

BigBen2112
10-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Im sad...I wasn't included. :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

MeetJoeGreene
10-01-2008, 12:16 PM
If you guys get together for the Dallas game, count me (and my Dad) in. I hated missing the Baltimore game, but it just happened to fall on my wife's birthday. If it were a regular Sunday 1:00 game, she would have been cool with me taking her across the state on Saturday morning, having a night out on the town Saturday night for her birthday, staying at a great hotel, then hitting the game on Sunday and leaving immediately to get Jake in bed for school in the morning. But with the fact that it was a Monday night and we had to worry about missing work for both of us plus having to get somebody to get Jake to and from school and Riley to and from day care...it just wasn't possible. And I would have lost major brownie points if I abandoned her on her birthday to deal with the kids while my dad and I made the trek like we normally do.

You should have just paid to have you wife get a spa appointment massage on that day and you would have been home free. Cause that's all they want for THEIR birthday - a stinkin' back rub.
BTW -- Your wife's birthday is the same day as mine.

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM

One thing I just noticed about the picture. Look how much taller I am than you guys!!!!!!!!!! I expected to be way taller than AS, but not Med and Rpm. :lol: Kidding AS! It's the 1st time in my life I feel like a giant!!!!!!

NC Steeler Fan
10-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Okay, I know the cute, slanty-eye'd guy is AS, and I think the goatee
is Armpit?

Which one is which with the other two??? :lol:

Siiigh, I can't imagine what it'd be like to be inside Heinz field for an
actual game.

I think I'd probably sit there catatonic for a while, like I'd died and gone
to heaven or something.... :shock:

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 12:30 PM
The experience was surreal. I wanted a blow out, but was happy that we won. The atmosphere was electric. And with some coaxing, I think that I might be back up for the Dallas game come Dec. 6th. The only bummin' thing was I didn't get the autograph of the legend himself. SN1. Thanks for your city's hospitality and give our best to MRS. SN1 and little SN 1/2.
Anytime My man. Like I said, I wish we could've hung out a bit longer. If you guys make it to Dallas, we'll get together.

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 12:34 PM

SMG,
Like I said, I wish we could've hung out a bit longer. You guys picked a great game to come to. My dad and were still talking about how great of a comeback it was. The game is in my top15 all time. As far as my dad goes, it is awesome that I get to spend 10 Sundays and Mondays a season with him. I don't take a second of it for granted. We always have such an awesome time. Anyway, it was great meeting you guys.

ps- You don't look anything like Neo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 12:35 PM

You should have just paid to have you wife get a spa appointment massage on that day and you would have been home free. Cause that's all they want for THEIR birthday - a stinkin' back rub.
BTW -- Your wife's birthday is the same day as mine.

She got her birthday back rub, but it was the Ruthless special. Boom chicka wah wah!!! :lol:

Welcome to the 9-29 club. Our anniversary is 6-26. I told her that our first born would need to be born on March 23rd, so I could easily remember all important dates based on old Mazda cars. Alas, we had June and October babies.

BigBen2112
10-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I think the guy in the middle is ******* known as SMG.

Otherwise its the guy on the other end... :lol: :lol: :lol:

papillon
10-01-2008, 12:39 PM
is Armpit?

actual game.

From left to right, SN1, Pit, SMG, AS...

You can now put a face to the name...not sure that you want to judging by what I see there, but, you can if you so desire. :mrgreen:

Pappy

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 12:41 PM
is Armpit?

actual game.

You can now put a face to the name...not sure that you want to judging by what I see there, but, you can if you so desire. :mrgreen:

Pappy
You know what would have been funny...I should have gone mouth wide open, full on scream for the picture. Then, all of you guys would have known which one was me!

papillon
10-01-2008, 12:48 PM
is Armpit?

actual game.

Pappy
You know what would have been funny...I should have gone mouth wide open, full on scream for the picture. Then, all of you guys would have known which one was me!

Include the way back helmet as well...next time. :Beer

Pappy

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 01:21 PM

One thing I just noticed about the picture. Look how much taller I am than you guys!!!!!!!!!! I expected to be way taller than AS, but not Med and Rpm. :lol: Kidding AS! It's the 1st time in my life I feel like a giant!!!!!!

The three of us are manlets :lol:

Yeah, God must have thought I said WIDTH when I asked him for some extra HEIGHT :( :lol:

But Mrs. Pit is a slender 6'1" (after realizing I was too short to be taken seriously by any major college, I decided to breed for size 8) ) so hopefully armpit jr. will inherit her family's height along with my width. He'll be MONSTROUS!!! :twisted:

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 01:45 PM

Yeah, God must have thought I said WIDTH when I asked him for some extra HEIGHT :( :lol:

But Mrs. Pit is a slender 6'1" (after realizing I was too short to be taken seriously by any major college, I decided to breed for size 8) ) so hopefully armpit jr. will inherit her family's height along with my width. He'll be MONSTROUS!!! :twisted:

Yeah, I'm around 6'1", and the wife is just about 6'. Both of our kids look older than they are because they are taller than the other kids their age already. Jake's either going to be a TE in football or a defenseman in hockey. :wink:

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 01:58 PM

Yeah, I'm around 6'1", and the wife is just about 6'. Both of our kids look older than they are because they are taller than the other kids their age already. Jake's either going to be a TE in football or a defenseman in hockey. :wink:

That's awesome. Pit Jr. will be three in November and he's already bigger and taller than most boys his age. People always think he's older. I'm guessing he'll be taller than me by his eighth or ninth birthday :D

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM

Dude, speak for yourself.... in Asian terms, I'm gigantic. Let's put it this way. In college (my brief time at UF), I was a part of the FSA (Filipino Student Association). We played inter-mural sports against other clubs and of course the frats. When we played basketball, I played power forward. That's how tall I am in Asian terms. Our basketball team was named "Men without Height." So no more comments about the vertical stature, otherwise ninjas will be dispatched. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RussBII
10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Ok, since i don't really know any of you fools this thread wasn't really doing it for me...

Then I got to the word "manlets." That's some seriously funny wordsmithing there...

Though it does conjure of visions of a package of "Man Flavored Gum" next to cash registers everywhere.

"Men Without Height" also slayed me....

Glad ya'll had fun up in the 'burgh... i gotta get back.. even if i don't go to a game.. there's too much food that I miss...

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 02:08 PM

Dude, speak for yourself.... in Asian terms, I'm gigantic. Let's put it this way. In college (my brief time at UF), I was a part of the FSA (Filipino Student Association). We played inter-mural sports against other clubs and of course the frats. When we played basketball, I played power forward. That's how tall I am in Asian terms. Our basketball team was named "Men without Height." So no more comments about the vertical stature, otherwise ninjas will be dispatched. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ignoring the facts that I'm not Filipino and I never attended UF, I could have been the starting center on Men without Height 8)

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 02:09 PM

http://www.visithoustontexas.org/images/yao-ming-houston-rockets.jpg

:lol:

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 02:14 PM

Yao doesn't count... he's Chinese and his parents were known manure farmers in a huge provence. They used to stick manure in Yao's socks when he was a kid (a known catalyst in stimulating the pituitary gland to a hyper-state of flux, thus accelerating the growth process). I'm not Chinese, I'm Filipino and only the 3rd generation in my family line walking erect. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 02:30 PM

Yao doesn't count... he's Chinese and his parents were known manure farmers in a huge provence. They used to stick manure in Yao's socks when he was a kid (a known catalyst in stimulating the pituitary gland to a hyper-state of flux, thus accelerating the growth process). I'm not Chinese, I'm Filipino and only the 3rd generation in my family line walking erect. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I meant that you were a short, bald guy like Van Gundy. :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
10-01-2008, 03:14 PM

NICE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 03:18 PM

NICE!!!!!!

"Don't make me angry.... you wouldn't like me if I'm angry." :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/mean.jpg

Iron Shiek
10-01-2008, 03:20 PM

NICE!!!!!!

:| :x :shock:

Thats you guys. :D :D :D

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 03:27 PM

NICE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
10-01-2008, 03:37 PM
If you guys get together for the Dallas game, count me (and my Dad) in...

I'll be there with my family for the game...there's 12 of us going for the annual travel across the US for the game...should be a blast would love to come meet you guys before or after the game...

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 03:57 PM

I'll be there with my family for the game...there's 12 of us going for the annual travel across the US for the game...should be a blast would love to come meet you guys before or after the game...

I actually don't tailgate for the game (I know, blasphemy), because I have to leave around 5:30 a.m. just to get in town a couple of hours before a standard 1:00 game. I typically park downtown in the $5 lots and walk over. If any of you are tailgating before the game, perhaps I could meet up with you (since it is a 4:00 game, I may be able to convince my Dad to leave just as early as we would for a 1:00 game, and hang out with some of you folks for a few hours before the game in the parking lot). That would be great! Cos2k1, SN1, if AS can work it out again, whoever! I would greatly look forward to that!

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 04:14 PM

I actually don't tailgate for the game (I know, blasphemy), because I have to leave around 5:30 a.m. just to get in town a couple of hours before a standard 1:00 game. I typically park downtown in the $5 lots and walk over. If any of you are tailgating before the game, perhaps I could meet up with you (since it is a 4:00 game, I may be able to convince my Dad to leave just as early as we would for a 1:00 game, and hang out with some of you folks for a few hours before the game in the parking lot). That would be great! Cos2k1, SN1, if AS can work it out again, whoever! I would greatly look forward to that!
I don't think so Ruthless. If you come to the tailgate you'll probably only talk about trade offers in the CBSSportsline league! I think I just received my 79th trade offer today! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it would be great to meet/tailgate with you or anyone!

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 04:16 PM

NICE!!!!!!

The board is probably asking, "Where's the handsome one? You know, the one that screams all the time!" :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 04:29 PM

I don't think so Ruthless. If you come to the tailgate you'll probably only talk about trade offers in the CBSSportsline league! I think I just received my 79th trade offer today! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it would be great to meet/tailgate with you or anyone!

The trade deadline is 11-14-08. The Cowboy game is 12-7-08. You're safe. :lol:

Iron Shiek
10-01-2008, 04:29 PM

NICE!!!!!!

The board is probably asking, "Where's the handsome one? You know, the one that screams all the time!" :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

If you were in it, it would've looked something like this I assume:

:| :x :shock: :tt1

Jigawatts
10-01-2008, 04:47 PM
I only have time for one post today so I'll "waste" it here.

Forget about the Dallas game. Go to the Bungles game.

Keep an eye out for the Pete Wentz look-a-like... minus the crazy hair, make up,
snarl, and Ashlee Simpson. I might be wearing a trademark hoodie though. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 06:06 PM

NICE!!!!!!

I did it on purpose. I missed the old AngryAsian. This AsianSteel guy is too nice. :wink:

By the way, does yellow turn green when angry? :evil: :mrgreen: Watch out, SMG! :lol:

http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=38

Shawn
10-01-2008, 06:11 PM

NICE!!!!!!

I did it on purpose. I missed the old AngryAsian. This AsianSteel guy is too nice. :wink:

By the way, does yellow turn green when angry? :evil: :mrgreen: Watch out, SMG! :lol:

http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=38

buckeyehoppy
10-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey Guys:

Thank you from the Chimps On The Davenport in the Steeler Universe for bringing home the win.

The Dallas game is getting a lot of love and I will be there, too, with the "Ol' Lady". Even though I'm sportin' a beard, I still get a lot of Chris Farley crack backs. For those that will be there, plan on us tracking yinz down. We may give a crack at getting into the park that day, but we'll be happy to be in Da Burgh that day either way.

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey Guys:

Thank you from the Chimps On The Davenport in the Steeler Universe for bringing home the win.

The Dallas game is getting a lot of love and I will be there, too, with the "Ol' Lady". Even though I'm sportin' a beard, I still get a lot of Chris Farley crack backs. For those that will be there, plan on us tracking yinz down. We may give a crack at getting into the park that day, but we'll be happy to be in Da Burgh that day either way.

I'm assuming you are using the phrase "On The Davenport" to refer to a sofa, but since Dookie has returned, shouldn't the "Davenport" reference the commode, or even better...the hamper? :lol:

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:24 PM

NICE!!!!!!

If you were in it, it would've looked something like this I assume:

:| :x :shock: :tt1

Okay, I just spit my beer all over the d@mn keyboard, you owe me Sheik! :evil:

Pappy

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:25 PM

NICE!!!!!!

That picture is disturbing. :moon

Pappy

fordfixer
10-01-2008, 11:42 PM

NICE!!!!!!

Pappy

It look's like it was taken at the end of the the first half.

Shawn
10-02-2008, 01:16 AM

NICE!!!!!!

Pappy

It look's like it was taken at the end of the the first half.

That's about right. :lol:

Chadman
10-02-2008, 01:53 AM
So....which one is Asian Steel?

:stirpot

:D

Chadman
10-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Hehe...

If you take AS's haircut & add it to rpmpit's body & goatee...you get Chadman.

SteelerNation1
10-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Hehe...

I smell photoshop!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

rpmpit
10-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Hehe...

Uh-oh!!!

papillon
10-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Hehe...

And, even more disturbing now... :stirpot :tt2

Pappy

Djfan
10-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Well gentlemen, looks like you had a great time. Wish I had the ability to get there more. The whole "clear-across-the-country" thing again.

We think we'll be out there next year, so maybe.

No cameras though.

rpmpit
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Hehe...

Uh-oh!!!

Preemptive photoshop...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/stooges.jpg

Iron Shiek
10-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Hehe...

Uh-oh!!!

Preemptive photoshop...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had no idea Curly was really Filipino.

Shawn
10-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Hehe...

Uh-oh!!!

Preemptive photoshop...

That is awesome.

rpmpit
10-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Hehe...

Uh-oh!!!

Preemptive photoshop...

That is awesome.

Thanks. Not close to AS's skillz with photoshop, but not too shabby either 8)

Ozey74
10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
:Clap

Jigawatts
10-02-2008, 04:21 PM
That's hilarious Armpit. :lol: :Clap :lol: :Clap :lol: :Clap

LasVegasGuy
10-02-2008, 06:44 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/Lasvegasguy12/GAME.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
10-02-2008, 06:49 PM

Someone needs to teach AS tailgate etiquette. When you have to go #2, there are port-o-potties for such a thing. You don't just drop a big crap right there in the parking lot. It's disgusting to have something that nasty right there behind you. :lol:

:brownssuck

LasVegasGuy
10-02-2008, 06:59 PM
:lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-02-2008, 07:08 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/TheThreeAmigos.jpg

I swear that I photoshopped SMG's face over Martin Short's face, but you can't really tell, can you? You get compared to Tony Romo one day, then Marty Short the next. :lol:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/ElGuapo.jpg

A sweater!!! Would you say that I have a plethora of pinatas? :mrgreen:

Ozey74
10-02-2008, 07:26 PM

Any idea what those buildings are on the hill? That would be my dream location for a house!!

:Beer

buckeyehoppy
10-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey Guys:

I'm assuming you are using the phrase "On The Davenport" to refer to a sofa, but since Dookie has returned, shouldn't the "Davenport" reference the commode, or even better...the hamper? :lol:

From the very helpful resource of yourdictionary.com, here's the definition:

dav·en·port (dav??n pôrt?)

noun

1. ? a large couch or sofa, sometimes convertible into a bed
2. Brit. a small writing desk with a hinged lid
3. a running back the Pittsburgh Steelers turn to when there's no one else on the shelf

Hope that helped RB!!!

Disclaimer: the third definition is a buckeyehoppy original. It didn't really come from yourdictionary.com

SteelerNation1
10-02-2008, 08:52 PM
LVG,
You're lucky you didn't put cockface on my side!!!!!!! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 8)

AngryAsian
10-02-2008, 09:56 PM

Someone needs to teach AS tailgate etiquette. When you have to go #2, there are port-o-potties for such a thing. You don't just drop a big crap right there in the parking lot. It's disgusting to have something that nasty right there behind you. :lol:

:brownssuck

In Asia, when you got to break one off, it is considered acceptable to do so during a celebratory function.... without reproach from the host. SN1 gave me clearance, so thus I was able to produce the large piece of excrement without reservations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And armpit.... the three stooges is an instant classic. :lol: :lol:

Shawn
10-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Ahh excrement etiquette. Martha Stewart would be soo proud. :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Hehe...

speaking of morphing people together -- this one is freaky (I didn't do it)

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/barrackpalin.jpg

Shawn
10-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Hehe...

speaking of morphing people together -- this one is freaky (I didn't do it)

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/barrackpalin.jpg

That's hot.

Djfan
10-02-2008, 10:17 PM

Any idea what those buildings are on the hill? That would be my dream location for a house!!

:Beer

Ozey,

I've only been there once, but if I remember correctly, those are apartments.

Iron Shiek
10-03-2008, 12:40 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/TheThreeAmigos.jpg

I swear that I photoshopped SMG's face over Martin Short's face, but you can't really tell, can you? You get compared to Tony Romo one day, then Marty Short the next.

Hmmm...over the bye next week we should do a Planet Steelers look-alike thread... :?:

Jigawatts
10-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Hmmm...over the bye next week we should do a Planet Steelers look-alike thread... :?:

Iron Shiek

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/BZep236/hacksaw_jim_Duggan_james_duggan_5.jpg

MeetJoeGreene
10-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Here is how they paid for their tickets, bus fair, and beer

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/snaasmgpit.jpg

fordfixer
10-04-2008, 12:44 AM

O.K. But can they dance? :lol:

SteelerNation1
10-04-2008, 08:38 AM
MJG,
You are soooooolucky I am too illiterate to photoshop. Otherwise, Joe Greene would be feeling my wrath! :D :D

SteelerNation1
10-04-2008, 08:39 AM

Now we all know why his original board name was "Angry Asian."

Jigawatts
10-04-2008, 09:25 AM
MJG,
You are soooooolucky I am too illiterate to photoshop. Otherwise, Joe Greene would be feeling my wrath! :D :D

:wft My instructions not good enough or is the Mac completely different than the
windows version? Oh well, maybe one day you'll be the photoshop equivalent of this guy:

http://www.mydotcomistaken.com/blog_graphic_upload/bob_ross_1.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
MJG,

:wft My instructions not good enough or is the Mac completely different than the
windows version? Oh well, maybe one day you'll be the photoshop equivalent of this guy:

I look forward to seeing many happy little photoshopped trees from SN1. :lol:

AngryAsian
10-04-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm calling out all you gutless wretches... during the bye-week we'll have a photoshop contest of truly epic proportions. But in order to enter the contest... you must post a picture of yourself for the other members to "alter." Anyone just arbitrarily taking a pic of another poster and altering it without submitting a photo of themselves..... that entry will be automatically yanked. Who is on board?

RuthlessBurgher
10-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm calling out all you gutless wretches... during the bye-week we'll have a photoshop contest of truly epic proportions. But in order to enter the contest... you must post a picture of yourself for the other members to "alter." Anyone just arbitrarily taking a pic of another poster and altering it without submitting a photo of themselves..... that entry will be automatically yanked. Who is on board?

Since I already turned you into El Guapo to SN1, RPMPIT, and SMG's Three Amigos, I suppose I must throw myself upon the mercy of your photoshopping ninjas. It also gives me free reign to photoshop silly pics of more of you folks if others are game. We've had worse ideas to keep us entertained during the bye week, that is for sure.

Here are a couple pictures of myself that I have posted on here before, with my father at Ford Field for Super Bowl XL and with Swannie at Heinz during the inaugural season there:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/SuperBowlXL_091-1.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/RonandSwann_001.jpg

Ozey74
10-05-2008, 09:40 AM
How did all those damn Raven fans behind you get tickets???

RuthlessBurgher
10-05-2008, 10:11 AM

I am apparantly in the last row of season ticket holders. There are only 5 rows behind me in the upper deck end zone bleachers. For the first few years, all those seats behind me were always occupied by fans of the opposing team. I believe the home team has to give a certain amount of tickets to the visiting team to use as they wish (players' families, staff members who aren't needed on the field on gameday, sell some of them to their fans, etc.). I think the reason that Swannie was up in our bleacher seats was because the families of Carnell Lake and Rod Woodson were sitting up there that day (both former Steelers were playing for the Ravens in 2001). Nowadays, there are still no season ticket holders behind me, but they now all tend to be Steeler fans back there (a few opposing fans peppered in here and there, but not like it was the first few seasons at Heinz). Perhaps they are offering different seats to the opposing team now. Who knows.

Ozey74
10-05-2008, 10:21 AM

I am apparantly in the last row of season ticket holders. There are only 5 rows behind me in the upper deck end zone bleachers. For the first few years, all those seats behind me were always occupied by fans of the opposing team. I believe the home team has to give a certain amount of tickets to the visiting team to use as they wish (players' families, staff members who aren't needed on the field on gameday, sell some of them to their fans, etc.). I think the reason that Swannie was up in our bleacher seats was because the families of Carnell Lake and Rod Woodson were sitting up there that day (both former Steelers were playing for the Ravens in 2001). Nowadays, there are still no season ticket holders behind me, but they now all tend to be Steeler fans back there (a few opposing fans peppered in here and there, but not like it was the first few seasons at Heinz). Perhaps they are offering different seats to the opposing team now. Who knows.

That's a very cool encounter that you had with Lynn Swann. I wouldn't be expecting to see a Steeler legend in the "nosebleeds" @ Heinz.

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Okay.... Ruthless has manned up. After the game tonight, I'll sticky a new thread entitled:

"PLANET STEELERS BYE-WEEK PHOTOSHOP CONTEST"

I'll post mine and Ruthless' entries. Anybody else ballsy enough to jump on board will have to likewise post
some pics of themselves open for "ALTERATION." Thanks in advance to all you brave souls coming forward
to enter this contest. To show I'm a sport about things... I'll post two pics of myself, all too easy to alter and
make very funny.... because they're already pretty funny.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/ASscary.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/ASscary2.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
10-05-2008, 10:44 AM
The Asian man sporting the long hair...I've been there too, my man. :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/Cornell004-1.jpg

AngryAsian
10-05-2008, 10:52 AM

Asian and Ruthless.... The early years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butch and Sundance don't stand a chance. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-05-2008, 11:15 AM

If I had kept it up, I could have been the Steelers Jesus in the Jig sig. :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
10-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Don't desecrate the shirt

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Misc/jbsteelers.jpg

QueerBait
10-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Don't desecrate the shirt

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Misc/jbsteelers.jpg

http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/drool.gif

stlrz d
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Here's some of me in DC:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03266.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03265.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03250.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03245.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03222.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03201.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/drlyon/DC/DSC03200.jpg

Have fun but be somewhat nice! :D

fordfixer
10-06-2008, 01:19 AM

How about Thelma & Louise :lol: :lol:

Djfan
10-06-2008, 05:51 AM
I'm in.http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/fromsitdown.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/DSCN0052.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/DSCN0951.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/100_1858.jpg

Remember, I love and respect all of you so far.

Jigawatts
10-06-2008, 01:54 PM
If I had kept it up, I could have been the Steelers Jesus in the Jig sig. :lol:

Steelers Jesus is awesome. I'd like to get that guys autograph some day. :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM

How about Thelma & Louise :lol: :lol:

The question is...which part would AsianSteel play?

Would it be Geena Davis or Susan Sarandon?

Because RuthlessBurgher would obviously have to play the Brad Pitt role in that movie! :lol:

http://cindyjacks.com/images/bradpitt.jpg

http://www.ineedtostopsoon.com/blog_images/images/11_14_05/ThelmaLouise2.jpg

SteelerNation1
10-06-2008, 08:06 PM
MJG,

Yeah, my version was way different. IDK. I really appreciated the help though.