PDA

View Full Version : Totally self-indulgent- sorry in advance....

Chadman
10-01-2008, 01:35 AM
But Chadman & Chadwoman are expecting a Chadbaby in a little over 7 months....

There goes the neighbourhood...

Shawn
10-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Congrats Chadman. Children are a wonderful blessing.

Chadman
10-01-2008, 01:42 AM

Thanks mate! Let Chadman tell you- Chadmum is most excited...

stlrz d
10-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Congrats!

Ozey74
10-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Congrats. Is this your first child?

Oviedo
10-01-2008, 07:58 AM
Congrats. Kids are great. But remember more than two and you no longer can play man on man coverage. Sometimes the zone just doesn't work. That is when things get interesting. :D

frankthetank1
10-01-2008, 08:04 AM
congrats chadman!! that is great news. having a child is the most amazing expierence in life.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
10-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Congrats, Chad-family! :Cheers

phillyesq
10-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Congrats, Chadman!

As you're going to be a father soon, it looks like you need this link:

http://news.steelers.com/catalog/Infants/

Jom112
10-01-2008, 09:00 AM

Chadmum is most excited...

I'm guessing thats how you got into this situation in the first place. :wink:

Congrats Chadman... :Binky

Chadman
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks so much guys!

Ozey- yes, this is "Chadbaby 1" so it's a rather surreal experience at this point. Still trying to get Chadman's head around it. Chadwoman, however, seems to have this whole thing under control. In this way, she's the "James Farrior" to Chadman's "Joey Porter".

That was excellent advice Big O, Chadman will be careful not to lose containment & keep all his coverages in front of him... :D

To everyone else- thank you. No doubt you'll be hearing more..... :tt2

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
That is great news. Congratulations!!! And like frank said, this is going to be the most amazing experience of your life.

birtikidis
10-01-2008, 09:49 AM
congrats chaman!

papillon
10-01-2008, 10:22 AM

Thanks mate! Let Chadman tell you- Chadmum is most excited...

It will pass...just kidding, God bless you, the missus and the Chadbaby.

I guess these :Boobs are what got you in this mess.

Congrats mate :Bow :Bow :Bow

Pappy

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Chadman,
1st of all, don't apologize for being self-indulgent. This is going to be the greatest experience of your entire life. My son is 19 months now, and it seriously has been the most wonderful 19 months of my life. He is my world. Congrats bro. Be sure to share pics and stuff when the ChadJr. comes along. God Bless You.

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Chadman,
1st of all, don't apologize for being self-indulgent. This is going to be the greatest experience of your entire life. My son is 19 months now, and it seriously has been the most wonderful 19 months of my life. He is my world. Congrats bro. Be sure to share pics and stuff when the ChadJr. comes along. God Bless You.

What you said reminded me of announcing my wife's pregnancy on the other board. While I mostly received the warm congratulations that Chadman is getting, some of the other posters weren't so nice. Saying that a football message board wasn't the place to post this stuff. What a bunch of doosh bags.

On the Monday night game. Chad, there was an Australian dude sitting behind me who knew more about the Steelers than most people on this board. I was very tempted to ask if he was you :lol:

And Nation - it was great meeting you, your Dad and the rest of your crew. And I'm glad you got your 36" Bettis bobble head!!!

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
And Nation - it was great meeting you, your Dad and the rest of your crew. And I'm glad you got your 36" Bettis bobble head!!!
rpm,
I just posted a thread to you guys.

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 10:55 AM
rpm,
I just posted a thread to you guys.

I read it as soon as I replied to this one :lol:

I have a few pics that I'll throw on your thread.

proudpittsburgher
10-01-2008, 10:56 AM
congrats, bud

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Friggen Awesome, Chadman. I remember when you and Chadwoman got married, I asked you when will the pitter patter of Chadbabies be on the block..... your reply was you wanted to wait awhile. I guess your Chadswimmers had other ideas. Congrats, brother..... here's to a whole brood of Chadlets roaming the earth in Black and Gold attire, spreading the Steeler gospel to all the regions of a land down under. :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Friggen Awesome, Chadman. I remember when you and Chadwoman got married, I asked you when will the pitter patter of Chadbabies be on the block..... your reply was you wanted to wait awhile. I guess your Chadswimmers had other ideas. Congrats, brother..... here's to a whole brood of Chadlets roaming the earth in Black and Gold attire, spreading the Steeler gospel to all the regions of a land down under. :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

Chadswimmers and chadlets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny stuff, bro!!!

SteelerNation1
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Chad-anything is funny as he!! to me. :lol:

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Chad-anything is funny as he!! to me. :lol:

It's funny because he's the Chadlegend from Down Under! :Cheers

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
10-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Just think about how proud you will be when he refers to himself in the third person for the first time. :lol:

costanza2k1
10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Congrats! Another Steelers' fan! You're life will change all for the better. I enjoy every moment with my boys...

MeetJoeGreene
10-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Congrats!!

Now put pictures of the ultrasound up on facebook and update your bulletin board with every little detail. :D

ikestops85
10-01-2008, 06:52 PM
and the Steeler Nation continues to grow ... congratulations Chadfamily. A Chadchild will be an even greater experience than a Monday night game in the burgh.

:Cheers

Chadman
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Oh man....too many guys to respond to individually...

Thanks so much everybody! Chadman just 'knew' that the community of this board would be supportive. You guys are really more important to Chadman than you'll all ever really know.

And Ruthless...the day Chadbaby does a 3rd person reference.....that will be a GOOD day... :tt1

Jigawatts
10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Congratulations Chadman. :Cheers

May your first child be a masculine child. :D

stlrz d
10-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Just curious...in Australia, as the baby comes out do they turn it clockwise or counter clockwise?

Jigawatts
10-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Just curious...in Australia, as the baby comes out do they turn it clockwise or counter clockwise?

I was wondering the same thing. :lol:

Steel Life
10-01-2008, 11:07 PM
...it's a rather surreal experience at this point. Still trying to get Chadman's head around it. Chadwoman, however, seems to have this whole thing under control.
Congratulations Chadman...you think it's surreal now, just wait...the coming months will be a real head-spinner.

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Congrats!!

Now put pictures of the ultrasound up on facebook and update your bulletin board with every little detail. :D

Someone asked me when our first child was born if I took any video of the delivery and the babies first breaths. My response was, "No, but I did get some nice footage of conception." :P :tt2

And, just for SMG...the following signoff

tPappy

Iron Shiek
10-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Try not to eat everything in site. You are just as at risk of gaining the pregnant pounds (kilos) as Chadwoman.

Congrats!

papillon
10-01-2008, 11:14 PM

And, of the male gender, just thought I should clarify the Jigastatement. :P

Pappy

fordfixer
10-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Congrats Chadman . Not self indulgent at all to share great news. :tt1

kennyes
10-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Congrats Chadman!!! :Beer

Jigawatts
10-02-2008, 04:08 AM

Pappy

Thanks for clearing that up Pappy. :wink:

rpmpit
10-02-2008, 07:54 AM

Pappy

Now that is some funny stuff right there!!! Thanks for the laugh, Pappy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frankthetank1
10-02-2008, 08:45 AM

haha love the luca brassi quote!!