PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu against Ravens

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-30-2008, 05:01 PM
He seemed to be everywhere, making tackles, breaking up passes. But he bit hard on that one play-action that resulted in their TD pass completion (fade to corner).

What's the general consensus about his performance last night - his good work outshined his bite on the play-action? Maybe that receiver wasn't his primary assignment? Or maybe "all's well that ends well"?

Mel Blount's G
09-30-2008, 05:06 PM
He probably didn't expect the rookie qb to be so quick and on target w/ that play action pass. Frankly, neither did I. And Troy's speed often makes up for bites like that but he was burned on that one.

Otherwise he played great and was where he was supposed to be

steelblood
09-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Typical Troy. Great instincts and athleticism. Sometimes he gets out of position trying to make the big play.

VirgilBosett
09-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I thought Troy played tremendous last night. Would like to kill somebody for the play action fake at the goal line, but they all seemed to chew on that one.

I'm usually more critical of the D than most, and I think they are playing great right now.

stlrz d
09-30-2008, 08:27 PM
This D is playing quite well, and Troy, imo, is outstanding right along with Woodley, Harrison and Bmac!

But it did hurt that he bit. Overall I'd say a very good game for him though.