PDA

View Full Version : Steve Young Can Kiss My Ass!

Flasteel
09-30-2008, 12:40 AM
I've never seen someone nut-hug over a losing team and rag on the winner like I'm seeing from this Mormon fool.

Yeah we looked like crap for nearly three quarters on offense and had ridiculous lapses on defense, but we made the plays when they counted. The Rats didn't give us anything.

If we had an offensive coordinator that was worth a crap, we would never would have been in trouble.

Oh, now as soon as 'm done ripping on Young he gives us the edge in the North. He can still kiss my ass.

Mel Blount's G
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM
In his post game b.s he said the niners had to practice w/ us back whenever and that him and his team complained we practiced TOO HARD.

Dipsh!t

RuthlessBurgher
09-30-2008, 01:49 AM
I found it funny when Stu Scott and Emmitt Smith were trying to figure out if Jacksonville or Tennessee should be favored to win the AFC North. :lol:

NKySteeler
09-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Oh, now as soon as 'm done ripping on Young he gives us the edge in the North. He can still kiss my ass.

"Talking heads" and thier opinions mean nothing.... They just go with the "flavor of the week"...

steelblood
09-30-2008, 09:02 AM
You all forget that Steve Young was always a terrific QB that scored 30 or more points a game and never won ugly. :roll:

Seriously though, Steve Young was a very good QB, but he inherited a great team with a very special offense. If he played for the Bengals, he would have never won a Super Bowl and he would be quite irrelevant. Damn his good fortune.

Also, Steve Young used to hold the ball forever early in his career. He got away with it because his team was great and he was very mobile. But, he did not run the West Coast offense correctly when he took over that team. He was a scrambler and an improvisor, not a rhythm passer.

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
I was at the game so I didn't hear the Steeler-hater garbage that came from his mouth. The funny thing though, is that when I saw him walking to the set, I followed him over there and from about 15 feet away, I said, "Hey Steve, tell us how badly we suck!"

I got a hard stare from security so I got out of there. Not worth getting tossed out of the stadium. BTW, Steve is a teeny, tiny little man with a bald spot.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/DSC01010.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/DSC01011.jpg

frankthetank1
10-01-2008, 09:11 AM
steve young is from the most stuck up snobbish yuppie town in america which is Greenwich, CT. He is a piece of crap.

VirgilBosett
10-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Loved Young as a player.....don't like him at all as an analyst.

I donít know why all these guys seem to love the Ravens. Any glimmer of shine that they see, weather itís decent Defense, or if their running game has a couple good games, they are all of a sudden everyoneís pick to dominate the AFC.

I posted a comment last week from Mark Schlereth. Heard him say that the Ravens will bludgeon the Steelers on Monday night.....beat them real bad. Iím thinking.....you got to be kidding. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Even Ditka picked them to beat the Steelers at home on Monday night. :moon Obviously it doesnít mean anything, but it sure is a head scratcher why everyone loves the Ratbirds.

rpmpit
10-01-2008, 09:33 AM

I donít know why all these guys seem to love the Ravens. Any glimmer of shine that they see, weather itís decent Defense, or if their running game has a couple good games, they are all of a sudden everyoneís pick to dominate the AFC.

I posted a comment last week from Mark Schlereth. Heard him say that the Ravens will bludgeon the Steelers on Monday night.....beat them real bad. Iím thinking.....you got to be kidding. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Even Ditka picked them to beat the Steelers at home on Monday night. :moon Obviously it doesnít mean anything, but it sure is a head scratcher why everyone loves the Ratbirds.

I think its more of a hatred for us than for a love for the Ravens - or anyone else we're playing. Most of these "experts" are former players and coaches that lost to us. Why else do you think they are constantly picking the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl every freakin' year. Nobody hates the Cardinals 'cause they never beat anyone.

Shawn
10-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I was at the game so I didn't hear the Steeler-hater garbage that came from his mouth. The funny thing though, is that when I saw him walking to the set, I followed him over there and from about 15 feet away, I said, "Hey Steve, tell us how badly we suck!"

I got a hard stare from security so I got out of there. Not worth getting tossed out of the stadium. BTW, Steve is a teeny, tiny little man with a bald spot.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/DSC01010.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/DSC01011.jpg

Yes...the armpit made me proud. :) Talking trash to Steve Young...classic. :lol:
I must admit he is indeed alot smaller than I had imagined. So, was Emmitt Smith. Neither are big guys.

Steely76
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM

I couldn't have said it any better. I heard Schlereth make that comment on my Sirius radio and I just about spit my coffee on the steering wheel. Instead of "Stink" they should call him toolbag.

Iron Shiek
10-01-2008, 01:23 PM

"Talking heads" and thier opinions mean nothing.... They just go with the "flavor of the week"...

The flavor of the week mentality is in full effect now. Week 1 Redskins looked completely lost and deservedly received little praise and were officially buried by some media analysts. Now I'm listening today and guys like Emmitt and others got them as tops in the NFC East.

How come when we destroyed the Texans nobody said we were the best, but now we are getting sacked 51 times a game, we are going to get beat by the Ravens?

So I see both things going on...steeler hate and flavor of the week...

It don't bother me though...I've always preferred to be under the radar as many others here do.

AngryAsian
10-01-2008, 02:08 PM
In his post game b.s he said the niners had to practice w/ us back whenever and that him and his team complained we practiced TOO HARD.

Dipsh!t

Steve Young has been and always will be a putz. He was fortunate enough to come into a back up role behind a legend and due to his youth and eventual familiarity with the system landed a sweet spot on an already developed Super Bowl squad. His abilities are far to be desired and have very little insight. F*ck em!