PDA

View Full Version : Ben told ARIANS to go no huddle

BigBen2112
09-30-2008, 12:20 AM
What a load of crap!

You mean to tell me that BEN had to tell coach and OC to go to no huddle?

Arians should be fired TOMORROW MORNING!

The QB KNOWS better than the OC.

Moore WON this game for us with great catches and runs when he hasnt been given a chance ALL year because of ARIANS!

We almost lost this game because of ARIANS.

Our offense has SUCKED because of ARIANS.

Get rid of this joke of an OC and hell let Ben call all his own plays...IT WORKS!

And btw...the no huddle comment was directly from Ben HIMSELF!!!

costanza2k1
09-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Ben did better than him...maybe we should go old school and let the QB call the plays and let BA sit on the sidelines and act like he's doing something...I'm now warm to the idea that BA and coach Z suck_ASS. Took me a while but I'm there. Now if we can continue to pull wins out of our_ass I'm ok with that...that's all I root for.

frunko1
09-30-2008, 12:22 AM
I saw that, and yes that was a direct shot at arians.

Go Big Ben!!!!

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I heard that too.

First of all, F* the Ravens.

2nd, I am so F* glad we won.

3rd, I don't see how this game should give Arif* any job security. Or Z* either.

BigBen2112
09-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Ben did better than him...maybe we should go old school and let the QB call the plays and let BA sit on the sidelines and act like he's doing something...I'm now warm to the idea that BA and coach Z suck_ASS. Took me a while but I'm there. Now if we can continue to pull wins out of our_ass I'm ok with that...that's all I root for.

We CANT continue to pull these wins out b/c we will play BETTER offensive teams. Listen our D played great and our offense responded, BUT we CANNOT shut it down completely the first half of games and expect to win.

Arians is HOLDING THIS TEAM BACK!

LouSteel
09-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Man, I agree. 100%.

This is sickening. As much as I hate to say it, that game SHOULD have been a L. We were dominated in almost every aspect of the game.

Were it not for our D and Ben finally telling BA to piss off, we'd be .500 and in major trouble.

I'm all for stability, but I've had enough. BA needs to go, right now. He is holding this team back.

costanza2k1
09-30-2008, 12:25 AM
I hear ya bro, I'm just hoping here. That's all I got.

BigBen2112
09-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Man, I agree. 100%.

This is sickening. As much as I hate to say it, that game SHOULD have been a L. We were dominated in almost every aspect of the game.

Were it not for our D and Ben finally telling BA to piss off, we'd be .500 and in major trouble.

I'm all for stability, but I've had enough. BA needs to go, right now. He is holding this team back.

Im serious...we should start a petition!

This guy is ridiculously bad.

NKySteeler
09-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Man, I agree. 100%.

Im serious...we should start a petition!

This guy is ridiculously bad.

I'm sorry, but you do not have the knowledge nor GM experience that some on this board do have.... You just do not understand.... You are over reacting....

Djfan
09-30-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm sorry, but you do not have the knowledge nor GM experience that some on this board do have.... You just do not understand.... You are over reacting....

I disagree my friend. His lame pattern of play calling was clear to some of us last year. He has four plays and they all take too long. We are as predictable as a drunk two time divorcee on a swingers cruise.

He needs to go. I have been saying that since he showed his lack of ability to use his weapons, adjust to other defenses, and play away from our weak line, all last year.

He sucks. Even Ben is admitting it by taking over.

NKySteeler
09-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Dj, it was sarcasim in response to other posts this past week... I obviously agree... :wink:

Djfan
09-30-2008, 02:46 AM
Dj, it was sarcasim in response to other posts this past week... I obviously agree... :wink:

Well done. I suckered into it. Guess I'm still fired up, have my stomach in knots, and the wife is mad that I didn't want to stick around and drink after the game.

But, the STEELERS won, so life is good!

NKySteeler
09-30-2008, 02:52 AM

... And that is good... :wink:

... We will live to cheer and bitch another day... Bring on the Jags! (although, that is gonna be a tough one considering the current circumstances and injuries)

Djfan
09-30-2008, 03:31 AM

... And that is good... :wink:

... We will live to cheer and bitch another day... Bring on the Jags! (although, that is gonna be a tough one considering the current circumstances and injuries)

I have to work next Sunday pm at a wedding. This is brutal!

proudpittsburgher
09-30-2008, 06:04 AM
While I agree that going no huddle won us the game, and that Bruce Arian's playcalling sucks, one point that we all have to realize is that rarely do teams go no huddle unless they get a play to start things off and get the defense out on the field they want to play against. Our offense had no spark for a no-huddle against Phily, and did nothing in the first half Monday night to spark it. I did think that we should have employed it during the first drive of the game, when we were moving the ball, however. The Steelers hit a first down in the second half, then immediately went into the no-huddle.

BigBen2112
09-30-2008, 08:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3617409&categoryId=2378529&n8pe6c=2

The video there PROVES that BigBen said I TOLD Bruce and Tomlin let's go no huddle.

ikestops85
09-30-2008, 10:43 AM

:Agree wholeheartedly. Especially the part about going old school. I think we all saw that with Ben calling the plays he has more faith in them and makes quicker decisions. I also was slow to call for BA's head because I thought he and Ben had a good relationship and I didn't want that screwed up. Now it's obvious that Ben has outgrown anything that Arians provided him and is no longer needed.

On a side note: It's nice to see that the Steelers finally realized that the running back was an eligible receiver. :roll:

BigBen2112
09-30-2008, 10:51 AM

:Agree wholeheartedly. Especially the part about going old school. I think we all saw that with Ben calling the plays he has more faith in them and makes quicker decisions. I also was slow to call for BA's head because I thought he and Ben had a good relationship and I didn't want that screwed up. Now it's obvious that Ben has outgrown anything that Arians provided him and is no longer needed.

On a side note: It's nice to see that the Steelers finally realized that the running back was an eligible receiver. :roll:

Yeah and he is often in the shotgun and can see things quicker and better. He is facing the D instead of turning his back to drop back 5-7 steps and turn around and see 5 guys baring down on him.

Yeah Ben is better at calling his own plays than Arians is. He knows what's going on...he checked down...it worked!

pittpete
09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
29th ranked offense means this moron must go.
Mike, have some ballz and pull the trigger, before Ben is seriously injured.