PDA

View Full Version : Why does this one worry me?

steelblood
09-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I think the Ravens will shut down our run game. It is what they do. I think they will have some success running on us with Hampton out. I love the QB matchup, but the protection problems could equalize things a bit. I've got some doubts. This would be a terrible game to lose. Flacco may actually be decent by the next time we play the Ravens. Tell me I'm crazy.

NKySteeler
09-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Tell me I'm crazy.

"You're crazy".... :o

...Seriously though, I also share a little bit of your concern. Maybe because we're coming off of a poor outing.... While Hampton will be missed, I don't think it will be enough for the Ravens' running game to succeed... Remember, while they are 2-0, they beat the Browns and Bengals... I am more worried about thier defense getting to Ben than anything else.

I really think it will be a tough, smashmouth type of game with us prevailing in the end...

Ozey74
09-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I am on "high alert" because of our o-line. I really hope our D and the crowd can take Baltimore out of this game. Thank God this game is at Heinz!!

Here for a repeat of the same matchup last year!!

:Cheers

SteelTorch
09-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Every game worries me, but the Ravens offense, at least Flacco, will be exposed tonight. But if we want to win, it's going to come down to our passing game and how well we protect Ben. Our running game, I'm willing to say, will not go very far.

NKySteeler
09-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Every game worries me, but the Ravens offense, at least Flacco, will be exposed tonight. But if we want to win, it's going to come down to our passing game and how well we protect Ben. Our running game, I'm willing to say, will not go very far.

Agreed....

Flacco has not faced any good, or even decent competition... Tonight that will change.

Protecting Ben may be an issue, but hopefully a little bit of pride steps in after last week...