PDA

View Full Version : This week in football

Djfan
09-28-2008, 06:42 PM
The cryboys look beatable. It also seems that Romo is showing his weaknesses clearly. I would love to see the boys lose at home.

The Rams look like they could take the Bills. Oakland over SD? Maybe.

This just looks like one of those "On any Sunday" weeks.

Strange week so far.

papillon
09-28-2008, 07:10 PM
KC beats Denver
Jax needs OT to beat Houston
Tenn ove Minnesota (mild, but, probably an upset)
Redskins over Dallas in Dallas?

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
09-28-2008, 07:29 PM
KC beats Denver

Pappy

The Titans are undefeated, so beating the 1 win Vikings in Nashville is no upset.

Tennessee looks like it may have the nastiest D in the league and they have a two-headed rushing threat. Their passing game is more efficient with Collins instead of VY. The Titans game will be a tougher test for us than the Pats, Colts, or Chargers games, in my opinion.

NKySteeler
09-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Tennessee looks like it may have the nastiest D in the league and they have a two-headed rushing threat.

... And we have to go there December 21st. ... Gonna be interesting.

papillon
09-28-2008, 07:41 PM
KC beats Denver

Pappy

The Titans are undefeated, so beating the 1 win Vikings in Nashville is no upset.

Tennessee looks like it may have the nastiest D in the league and they have a two-headed rushing threat. Their passing game is more efficient with Collins instead of VY. The Titans game will be a tougher test for us than the Pats, Colts, or Chargers games, in my opinion.

You are correct, the Titans were a 3 point favorite, but, still the others are upsets. Any given Sunday in the NFL. That's why you have to come to play every week, there are no easy ones, even when they look easy.

Pappy

Iron Shiek
09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Titans were my surprise team this year but I didn't anticipate them being this good. They look tough. My friend is a big Titans fan and I told him that they have the longest active regular season winning streak, which they extended to 7 this week. He replied by saying the last time they started 3-0 they went to the Super Bowl and they have never finished 4-0. He's excited. I wish we could be saying that right now.

We need to absolutely pummel the Ravens like last year just to get some momentum going. :ratsuck