PDA

View Full Version : Cowher coaching the Browns?

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
09-24-2008, 02:55 PM
In a recent report, Bill Cowher has purchased a home in Strongsville, Ohio--I lived in Cleveland before and grew up there. Strongsville is right outside (a suburb) of Cleveland. Say it aint so!

Trust me the only reason to move to the Cleveland area is for job purposes!

Oviedo
09-24-2008, 03:08 PM
If he would do that his name in all Steeler records and histories should be changed from "Cowher" to "He who shall never be mentioned."

Ultimate betrayal from someone who tried to sell himself as a Steeler fan for his whole life. Just would show what a phoney showman self promoter "The chin" really was.

rpmpit
09-24-2008, 03:12 PM
I lost a lot of respect for Coach Cowher during the '06 season. He did very little to hide the fact that he no longer cared about the team and was just going through the motions. And I know some of you will defend him and say he was bitter about not getting paid by the Rooneys, but to me that's not a valid excuse. Nothing he does would really surprise me.

Jigawatts
09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I searched the Cuyahoga County auditors website and found that the only Cowhers
who reside in the whole county live in North Olmsted and their names are James and
Ellen June Cowher.

Maybe Bill's still waiting to get credit approval. :lol:

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
09-24-2008, 03:34 PM
I read he is in the midst of purchasing--Don't think they have moved in yet!

SteelerOfDeVille
09-24-2008, 04:21 PM
If he would do that his name in all Steeler records and histories should be changed from "Cowher" to "He who shall never be mentioned."

Ultimate betrayal from someone who tried to sell himself as a Steeler fan for his whole life. Just would show what a phoney showman self promoter "The chin" really was.
he PLAYED for the browns... should THEY already feel that way?

Shawn
09-24-2008, 04:53 PM
I believe this story has been refuted. I believe it was a home purchased for his brother.

proudpittsburgher
09-24-2008, 06:53 PM
D_B

http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2429