PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Ticketmaster

Jigawatts
09-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Penguins tickets went on sale today. I wanted to get some tickets as a wedding gift for a friend and his future wife, so I logged on before 10:00 A.M. I wanted a Saturday game, so I hit up some tickets for October 18th, and got them. I was shocked.

But then, for some reason (maybe to pay?) I was again prompted to enter that text that you can't read into the box. Only problem was, there was no text. I tried clicking to get a new word, but nothing came up. I was pissed because I lost those tickets.

So then I try clicking frantically on any Saturday game available, but couldn't get tickets for any. Then I just try clicking on a random game. I finally get one for March, but it's on a Tuesday, so I'm not even sure he'd be able to go. Oh, and it took me about 376 times to enter my credit card information before I could get it right. (Long story about the credit cards)

I HATE TICKETMASTER -bater

Les 74
09-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Have you tried Stub Hub,jig???I've heard that is a good way to get tickets.Never used it myself so I can't say for sure.

NKySteeler
09-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Have you tried Stub Hub,jig???I've heard that is a good way to get tickets.Never used it myself so I can't say for sure.

Stubhub is alright. But they rape you on the "comission fee". ... I think it's 10% on top of the order...

...Personally, I like to be kissed first.... :shock: .................... :lol:

Les 74
09-20-2008, 12:22 PM

Stubhub is alright. But they rape you on the "comission fee". ... I think it's 10% on top of the order...

...Personally, I like to be kissed first.... :shock: .................... :lol:

Thats not what SMG says. :lol:

Jigawatts
09-22-2008, 12:09 PM

Never actually used it, but I checked it out for some Steelers tickets and the prices
are about quadruple the actual ticket price. Usually much cheaper on ebay, but I guess
stubhub would be more secure.

Plus you gotta pay those fees... Like NKy says, I'd prefer be kissed first.