PDA

View Full Version : Browns Fan Club's Cars Towed

stlrz d
09-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Browns Fan Club's Cars Towed
September 8, 2008, 4:44 am

Bad news for some members of a Cleveland Browns Fans Club from Erie, who traveled to the game on buses. While they were at the game, their cars were towed from the lot on 36th & Liberty near Quality Market, where they thought they had permission to park. "Browns Backers" came home to find that their cars were gone.

The lot is private property. Bizarro's towing confirmed with WICU 12News, that they have a contract with a New Jersey man who owns the lot, to tow any offenders, and yesterday, they towed away 20 some cars. Browns Backers who have to pay the tow were very upset.

"He said you have to pay 145 dollars cash in hand...And I said what are you gonna do about all the other cars and he said because of threats they weren't going to tow anymore but their lot is just full of cars," said one car owner.

"My wife will be picking me up tonight...And I guess i'll have to get my car tomorrow...Anything else you'd like to say...I'm not happy," said another car owner.

Browns Backers had apparently asked Quality Market for permission to park cars there, but the 36th & Liberty property is not part of the grocery store lot.

rpmpit????? :P

Jooser
09-20-2008, 12:40 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6326/drevilxw7.png (http://imageshack.us)

"I'm holding the cars for a slick ransom on ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I figured anyone stupid enough to back the Clowns would pay up, no questions asked. If the ransom isn't paid by gametime next Sunday, I'll blast Cleveland Brown Stadium into atoms with my evil 'Laser' beam. Yeah, I kinda like to think of it as removing a hemorrhoid from the A $ $hole of the Earth."

:wft

Shawn
09-20-2008, 01:10 PM
This definately sounds like the work of the armpit. :lol:

Djfan
09-20-2008, 02:17 PM
We all owe Armpit a debt of gratitude.

fordfixer
09-20-2008, 09:26 PM
That would kind of leave a stain on the game.