PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV Sports Pack Preview

Jigawatts
09-19-2008, 12:58 PM
This weekend, 9/19 - 9/21, Direct TV will offer a free preview of the Sports Pack. So for
those living outside the region, you'll be able to check out some FSN Pittsburgh. Channel 659.

fordfixer
09-19-2008, 01:10 PM
This weekend, 9/19 - 9/21, Direct TV will offer a free preview of the Sports Pack. So for
those living outside the region, you'll be able to check out some FSN Pittsburgh. Channel 659.
:tt1 thank's for the head's up Jiga :D

NKySteeler
09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Can we get a refund for the weekend if we already have it?.... :lol:

...Man, I'm crossing my fingers here, but I think I may have my dish up-and-running by later tonight... Directv told me they couldn't be out here till Oct 1st, which is completely unacceptable for a die-hard football fan. So I am trying an alternative approach... The guy that installed the satellite package down at my local watering hole (who works for Directv) was called by the bar owner, and asked to take care of my issue... He said he'll be out at the end of his day, but I owe him a bottle of Makers' Mark and $20... Well worth it if it works out... :wink:

fordfixer
09-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Can we get a refund for the weekend if we already have it?.... :lol:

...Man, I'm crossing my fingers here, but I think I may have my dish up-and-running by later tonight... Directv told me they couldn't be out here till Oct 1st, which is completely unacceptable for a die-hard football fan. So I am trying an alternative approach... The guy that installed the satellite package down at my local watering hole (who works for Directv) was called by the bar owner, and asked to take care of my issue... He said he'll be out at the end of his day, but I owe him a bottle of Makers' Mark and $20... Well worth it if it works out... :wink:

He must want you out of the bar bad :lol:

stlrz d
09-19-2008, 06:55 PM
:tt1 thank's for the head's up Jiga :D

Ditto...I'm watching Savran on Sportsbeat right now!

NKySteeler
09-19-2008, 07:58 PM

I have that effect on people!.... :lol:

...Seriously though, I asked him to make the call since he was a friend of the guy, and he did so... The guy just left, and as of 7:30pm, I am now back up and running!... Now if I could just get ahold of a claims adjuster to look at my roof... I filed the claim on Monday and still can't reach anyone or even get a return call about it..... :HeadBanger

fordfixer
09-20-2008, 01:07 AM

I have that effect on people!.... :lol:

...Seriously though, I asked him to make the call since he was a friend of the guy, and he did so... The guy just left, and as of 7:30pm, I am now back up and running!... Now if I could just get ahold of a claims adjuster to look at my roof... I filed the claim on Monday and still can't reach anyone or even get a return call about it..... :HeadBanger

One step at a time Bro one step at a time :tt1