PDA

View Full Version : Come on Brown's fans! Here's good news this year....

Djfan
09-18-2008, 12:27 AM
http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/browns/2008/09/15/steelers-post-mortem/

With the wind gusting to 60 mph, Cleveland's Dave Zastudil punted five times for 265 yards for a single-game career-best 53.0 average and a single-game career-best 52.8 net average. The Elias Sports Bureau said his net is a single-game team record dating back to 1970, when the league began recording opposing return yards.

The seven-year veteran from Bay Village said the conditions ranked his top three worst all time, including two last year, in a blizzard against Buffalo and in windy Cincinnati.

"Best game I've ever had," Zastudil said. "You can't try to overkick it. Just make sure you drop the ball a little lower, hold onto it a little longer because you know the ball's going to move. I just tried to do that and stay short on my steps and drive the ball. If you hit a solid ball, it will cut through that wind."

See! There's always a silver(back) lining!

rpmpit
09-18-2008, 07:35 AM
http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/browns/2008/09/15/steelers-post-mortem/

With the wind gusting to 60 mph, Cleveland's Dave Zastudil punted five times for 265 yards for a single-game career-best 53.0 average and a single-game career-best 52.8 net average. The Elias Sports Bureau said his net is a single-game team record dating back to 1970, when the league began recording opposing return yards.

The seven-year veteran from Bay Village said the conditions ranked his top three worst all time, including two last year, in a blizzard against Buffalo and in windy Cincinnati.

"Best game I've ever had," Zastudil said. "You can't try to overkick it. Just make sure you drop the ball a little lower, hold onto it a little longer because you know the ball's going to move. I just tried to do that and stay short on my steps and drive the ball. If you hit a solid ball, it will cut through that wind."

See! There's always a silver(back) lining!

That's just sad...and freakin' HYSTERICAL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oviedo
09-18-2008, 07:48 AM
With their QB, their punter will be used a lot this season. He may be on his way to a Pro Bowl selection thanks to their offensive ineptitude.

Jooser
09-18-2008, 09:51 AM
:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

Way to Go, Dazturdil! :lol: :lol: :lol: