PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's "ultimate" power rankings...

anger 82&95
09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... -10/080917 (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=nflrankings/1-10/080917)

stlrz d
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I was just about to post this.

Shawn
09-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Pats 10th...sounds about right.

anger 82&95
09-17-2008, 02:50 PM
I really appreciate the reference to O’Donnell’s “dubious interceptions.”

AkronSteel
09-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I honestly don't wanna even think about SB XXX ever again. I just watched it last year when it was on the NFLN and being that it was 13 years ago I wanted to watch it and see if my opinion had changed at all. Ya know, we really should have kicked their A$$ that day. We dominated them all game and then two plays made the difference in winning and losing. The interception that really got me looking back at it was the first one. If Neil hits Ernie in stride it is a touchdown and the rest of the game would have been totally different.

Shawn
09-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I honestly don't wanna even think about SB XXX ever again. I just watched it last year when it was on the NFLN and being that it was 13 years ago I wanted to watch it and see if my opinion had changed at all. Ya know, we really should have kicked their A$$ that day. We dominated them all game and then two plays made the difference in winning and losing. The interception that really got me looking back at it was the first one. If Neil hits Ernie in stride it is a touchdown and the rest of the game would have been totally different.

I get called bad names everytime I say Neil threw that game...so I won't.

But, the Cowboys were Nike's team that year. Nike invested ALOT of money in the Cowboys. I would not be shocked if money changed hands.

I even remember one poster crying about how fans like myself drove him out of town. :cry: Yeah, after that game...I was glad to see him go.

AngryAsian
09-17-2008, 04:01 PM
And people on this board wonder why I think that the cowgirls are our main rivals. I know divisionally speaking the browns have always been there to batter, and the Pats with all the AFCC games they cheated us out of.... both are noteworthy.... but I have a special place in my gut and heart for extreme loathing for all that is associated with Jerry Jones and the Cowboy franchise. I've also saved a special place in the depths of my hatred for the two evils that are known as Satan and the anti-christ..... also known as my ex-wife and Neil O'Donnell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discipline of Steel
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Dont forget to loathe Meion... to me, he's the lowest inhabitant of the earth of all time. Even lower than Michael Irvin.