PDA

View Full Version : FRINGE

AngryAsian
09-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Okay you pseudo Sci-Fi nerds who enjoy shows like Heroes and Lost this new show on FOX on Tuesday nights is awesome. The first episode was last Tuesday and it looks really good. It has an X-Files vibe to it. Anybody on board with this?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/05/15/fringe-poster-1.jpg

Shawn
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Nerd.

:lol:

Actually I LOVE heroes. I will have to check this out. :)

NKySteeler
09-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanx for the heads-up.

proudpittsburgher
09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
I would never consider myself a sci-fi kind of guy, so take this for what it's worth. I watched the pilot on the internet and didn't make it past the first 20 minutes. My problem with a lot of Fox shows is that they don't realize the characters make the show, not necessarily the storyline.

RuthlessBurgher
09-18-2008, 03:41 PM
My wife started watching the "Fringe" show and she likes it, but I haven't seen any episodes myself. I watched House with her then fell asleep in the first 5-10 minutes of Fringe. I have watched the first two episodes of "True Blood" on HBO, though. Not bad so far.

proudpittsburgher
09-19-2008, 10:21 AM
My wife started watching the "Fringe" show and she likes it, but I haven't seen any episodes myself. I watched House with her then fell asleep in the first 5-10 minutes of Fringe. I have watched the first two episodes of "True Blood" on HBO, though. Not bad so far.

You know, I read somewhere that the first 10 minutes were intense, so I checked it out on Fox.com. I was dissappointed to say the least. I didn't give it much longer than the airplane scene.

AngryAsian
09-19-2008, 08:14 PM

You know, I read somewhere that the first 10 minutes were intense, so I checked it out on Fox.com. I was dissappointed to say the least. I didn't give it much longer than the airplane scene.

Dude, you have got to watch the rest of the show. Trust me, its heavy on government conspiracy and x-files kind of themes.

BIG FAN
09-20-2008, 07:25 PM
I watch it.
I like all the conspiracy trappings that surround the mysterious "pattern".
I thought it pretty cool to be able to interrogate the comatose or the freshly dead as well.