PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a decent idea what that "taunting" penalty was?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-15-2008, 06:07 PM
:?:

Mel Blount's G
09-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Find the thread about "Cribbs got knocked out" and someone said in a post game interview Farrior said he got into it with some ******** of a browns fan and that was what the penalty was for

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-15-2008, 06:52 PM
OK, thanks. He should learn to "taunt" like Hines did after that catch - friggin' awesome! I think it probably went over the heads of most of the DNA Level C* crowd, though.

*MJG - Cleveland spelled backwards is ...

stlrz d
09-15-2008, 09:51 PM
What did Hines do...I don't remember?

SteelTorch
09-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Kicked some turf into the Dawg pound like he was marking his territory. :D

And he should; he's practically made the Browns' end zone his home anyway. :brownssuck

stlrz d
09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Kicked some turf into the Dawg pound like he was marking his territory. :D

And he should; he's practically made the Browns' end zone his home anyway. :brownssuck

That's right...now I remember!

AkronSteel
09-15-2008, 10:40 PM
That was classic!!! Hines always has some quality touchdown celebrations!!! I love his attitude, such a great leader on the field!!!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
09-16-2008, 09:41 AM
It was a middle finger salute to Browns' fans who were cheering Ryan Clark's injury:

Farrior enjoyed this latest victory just as much, but it's going to cost him a bundle. Late in the third quarter, during a timeout when the Steelers' medical staff tended to injured safety Ryan Clark on the field, Farrior took offense at a pocket of fans cheering Clark's injury. One made an obscene gesture to him.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08260/912485-66.stm