PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy the meltdown in Stainsville!

SteelTorch
09-14-2008, 11:42 PM
http://brownschat.clevelandbrowns.com/eve/

http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/7246085224

Two boards, same mentality. :lol:

Oh, I love watching Ohio suffer. :twisted:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
How long does Romeo last? I guess he just got a new contract, so probably a little longer. It doesn't matter :-)

stlrz d
09-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Who posted a link to that thread about DA being better than Ben. I wonder how that one's going now?

kennyes
09-14-2008, 11:56 PM
That's some funny ****!!!

Ghost
09-15-2008, 11:57 AM
The funniest part (in an odd way) is how many Brown's fans legitmately thought the Steelers didn't even have a chance. Not just the Browns keeping it close but that there was NO way the Steelers could even win.

Talk about believing the off-season hype.

Oviedo
09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
The funniest part (in an odd way) is how many Brown's fans legitmately thought the Steelers didn't even have a chance. Not just the Browns keeping it close but that there was NO way the Steelers could even win.

Talk about believing the off-season hype.

Some of their comments are behind stupid. Other than the OL and Special teams (returner) there is not a single position area that the Browns are better than than the Steelers.

QB-Steelers by a mile. Put Quinn in and nothing will change one bit.
RB-Steelers by a mile
OL-Browns
TE- Steelers. If Miller was the center of the offense like Winslow his numbers would be just as good. Spaeth is betterthan the Browns' other TEs
WR-As a group clearly the Steelers and Holmes is every bit as good if not better than Edwards
Defense-not even close
ST-Coverage equal, but Cribbs is the difference
Coaching-Steelers by a mile

That is the reason the Steelers always win. If the Browns can't get a win through STs, they can't win...period.

Anyone who is registered with the Browns boards, please cut and paste this because they need a dose of reality. I would love to see the responses.