PDA

View Full Version : Planet Steelers: The Official Game Day Stop

Flasteel
09-14-2008, 11:23 PM
No game thread on TribLive and 600 posts on the Planet thread...wow. Looks like this is now the official home of discussing the game as it unfolds.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Got a bunch of those SQLs ... maybei not too early for a bigger server? Hopefully that's what those advertising banners in the middle of the threads can pay for.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-14-2008, 11:44 PM
Oh and by the way ... big shout out to Rickt011 for hosting !

eniparadoxgma
09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
I actually saw a SteelerLive mod make a post over there after people were asking where the gameday thread was saying "Join the chat, it's fast and you can get reactions immediately" or something similar.

W t h? First mod/admin siting I've seen over there in ages.

RussBII
09-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Got a bunch of those SQLs ... maybei not too early for a bigger server? Hopefully that's what those advertising banners in the middle of the threads can pay for.

It was a Max Connection error right? I got that once or twice too. I wonder if it's something the sysadmins can bump up, or is it a money thing if JHansle's paying a server farm for the hardware....

Evidentally it's just config edit: https://interserver.net/cms/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=21&nav=0,3,7

Flasteel
09-14-2008, 11:51 PM
I actually just noticed they had a "2nd half" thread with 40 posts over there.

As far as this site, I was also a little irritated at the half dozen or so error messages I kept getting, but hopefully it'll be corrected...still better than the Trib.