Starlifter
09-14-2008, 04:14 PM
24-7 Titans win. nuff said..........

Les 74
09-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Oh how embarrassing it must be to be a fan of the Bungles. :bungalssuck

Shawn
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
But we all know he is better than Ben...isn't that right Jom.

Ozey74
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
The stat line for Carson is dreadful. 137 yds. 2 ints, 0 TD's. Dreadful!!

:bungalssuck

Jom112
09-14-2008, 05:02 PM

Yeah, it is.

Carson blows this season so far. Nothing really I can say to defend him. People will talk about the wind but he still threw some horrible balls today...

Jooser
09-14-2008, 05:21 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6312/bevisandbutheadiamthegroh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

stlrz d
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Phil Dawson.

AngryAsian
09-14-2008, 06:41 PM
The way they're playing, this could be a Dolphin-like season for the kitties and a pink slip generated for Marv. Sorry Jom.

Shawn
09-14-2008, 08:01 PM

Yeah, it is.

Carson blows this season so far. Nothing really I can say to defend him. People will talk about the wind but he still threw some horrible balls today...

Well...at least you come here and take your lumps. I respect that.

RuthlessBurgher
09-14-2008, 08:05 PM
The way they're playing, this could be a Dolphin-like season for the kitties and a pink slip generated for Marv. Sorry Jom.

AS, since Jom is such a good sport, you should make him a custom sig featuring the new Bengals coach, since his current sig is due to expire very soon. :bungalssuck

Jom112
09-14-2008, 10:05 PM

AS, since Jom is such a good sport, you should make him a custom sig featuring the new Bengals coach, since his current sig is due to expire very soon. :bungalssuck

I actually removed the sig before the season started. Marvin made a classless comment about Willie Anderson that pissed me off. I could care less at this point if Marvin is shown the door...

Starlifter
09-15-2008, 12:01 AM

Yeah, it is.

if they try, point out the Kerry Collins was 14/21 for 128 yards and 1 TD in the same conditions. At some point Carson needs to start pointing the finger at himself. I can't stand TJ cause of his shoe shining habits - but he is a playmaker. They have a decent if not spectacular running game. there should be more production from the offense. I think the cornholio has to take the hit....

kennyes
09-15-2008, 01:08 AM
What a waste, to ruin a perfectly good cadaver on such a douche bag!