PDA

View Full Version : got this from another steelers board

proudpittsburgher
09-10-2008, 09:47 AM
And it is really, really funny.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=2962672

Dude doesn't even know the game is in Cleveland, but he sure can break it down. :lol: Blind loyalty can be a bugger.

SteelerNation1
09-10-2008, 10:02 AM
That might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on a MB

Ozey74
09-10-2008, 10:19 AM
That poster is going to feel very foolish after the game.

:brownssuck

phillyesq
09-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Hilarious stuff.

rpmpit
09-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Hysterical!!! But typical of the early season optimism we should expect from Browns fans. Can't wait to destroy these punks that had the nerve to think they could take our division.

AkronSteel
09-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Hilarious, just hilarious!!!

To be totally honest with you though this is the kind of stuff I have been listening to all off season. These fans around here are dilusional!!! They really believe some of the stuff this guy is spewing. I can't wait for Sunday to come so all the little Brownies can be put back in their place!

Jom112
09-10-2008, 11:22 AM
How long is it going to be before Browns fans realize that Shaun Rodgers and Cory Williams are not the answer to all of their defensive issues?

Ghost
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
There's homerism (which we're all guilty of) and there's out of this world absurdity. That is unbelievable. I love when a person is all fired up about whatever team they love but I hate when they are absolutely unable to have an objective discussion.

And I'm not sure what's worse - the original post or that mulitple others agreed with him completely.

And what a pussy board - they wanted to ban a Steelers fan for nothing. The guy didn't even say anything that was remotely harsh and some tool is threatening to call the moderator. Geesh... wipe the sand out of your gash...

BigBen2112
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I ask for forgiveness for all of you that I have called homers..........b/c if THAT is the definition of one then NONE of you are that bad!

Romeo Crennel is better than Tomlin? I dont really trust Tomlin, but RC has been a HC for MUCH longer, was a coordinator MUCH longer, and is one of the worst 3 coaches in the NFL.

I mean kick a field goal down by 21?! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Jigawatts
09-10-2008, 12:52 PM
And it is really, really funny.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=2962672

Dude doesn't even know the game is in Cleveland, but he sure can break it down. :lol: Blind loyalty can be a bugger.

:lol: :lol:

ikestops85
09-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Look ... I've never liked browns fans but I have to admit that there is something they do better than steeler fans ...

DRUGS

I don't know where they get them but the drugs they are using removes all traces of reality. :wft

stlrz d
09-10-2008, 02:12 PM
There's homerism (which we're all guilty of) and there's out of this world absurdity. That is unbelievable. I love when a person is all fired up about whatever team they love but I hate when they are absolutely unable to have an objective discussion.

And I'm not sure what's worse - the original post or that mulitple others agreed with him completely.

And what a pussy board - they wanted to ban a Steelers fan for nothing. The guy didn't even say anything that was remotely harsh and some tool is threatening to call the moderator. Geesh... wipe the sand out of your gash...

:Clap :lol:

kennyes
09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I can't wait to revisit that thread come Monday... :lol:

LasVegasGuy
09-10-2008, 06:01 PM
If there is a must win game we are in it not the Browns. If the "Turds" are supposed to be our competition this year it is only fitting that we drop them 3 games behind while only playing 2 games. If we lose to them the "Browns" will clearly gain momentum from this win and we could be chasing each other all year. If they lose they are 0-2 with 8 games still left to be played on the road. Ouch!

BIG FAN
09-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Sounds a lot like penis nose from last year.

stlrz d
09-11-2008, 07:35 AM
If anyone has an account over there that thread will need to be bumped on Monday!

AngryAsian
09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Let me start by saying that I'm generally an optimist but never really considered myself a homer, but the thread author is suffering from some delusional disorder and/or dementia. I just don't get being a fan of the most notoriously worst franchise in sports history. Tampa Bay even has a SB ring to offset years of crapdome. Do they have talent in certain areas? Yes... but what good is talent when the wrong coaching staff is in place. RC is a turd of a coach and I can't wait until this Sunday.

One thing. Please shoot me a PM if anyone here trolls on our rivals' boards. I think I'd like to come join in the fun. Sounds like the membership is riddled with scary and sad individuals.

Jooser
09-11-2008, 09:15 AM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8461/footballfm9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This may be the best way I can think of to describe BROWNS' football and their fans. That guy has obviously had way too many beers and has lost all focus on the ball..... :brownssuck

RuthlessBurgher
09-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Sounds a lot like penis nose from last year.

Hey! That's cockface to you. Get it right. :lol: :brownssuck

http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/albums/18/jigahops.jpg

Djfan
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Try to understand them, if you can. For years they have sucked. They either get into basketball, root for the Steelers, or deceive themselves.

This guy chose the later. (for you Stains trolls that means he took the third option.)