PDA

View Full Version : Pats crying like lil bioches

Steelhere10
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Randy Moss was quoted saying that the hit was dirty, but in the same sentence saying that he didn't see the play. Vince Wolfork is also crying. MAN I LOVE THIS

AkronSteel
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Randy Moss was quoted saying that the hit was dirty, but in the same sentence saying that he didn't see the play. Vince Wolfork is also crying. MAN I LOVE THIS

That is the last team that should be talking about dirty play. The Pats have played dirty football since Bellicheat got there!!! If you remember correctly the reason Duce was originally injured in 04 was b/c Bruschi did something to his leg while in a pile up. This team is a joke!

BigBen2112
09-08-2008, 05:38 PM

That is the last team that should be talking about dirty play. The Pats have played dirty football since Bellicheat got there!!! If you remember correctly the reason Duce was originally injured in 04 was b/c Bruschi did something to his leg while in a pile up. This team is a joke!

There was a time that Duce WASNT hurt?

All I remember is him in sweat pants.

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 06:04 PM
The national media is also crying like lil bioches. I think Brady has compromising photo's of Boomer, Peter King, Madden, ect......

LasVegasGuy
09-08-2008, 06:10 PM
From the great Bill Belicheat press conference today.

"Belichick stopped short of calling the hit by Pollard dirty. He did emphasize his players are always taught it's their responsibility to hit the quarterback above the knees and below the shoulders."

Maybe Bill should watch this video and rephrase his statement. Maybe running up the score on teams last year wasn't such a good idea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

costanza2k1
09-08-2008, 06:47 PM
LVG that's exactly what came to my mind when I saw Vince's name in the post...screw these guys.

Jom112
09-08-2008, 06:56 PM
A team with Rodney Harrison as a starting DB should not be calling other teams dirty...

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 07:03 PM
A team with Rodney Harrison as a starting DB should not be calling other teams dirty...

I agree! It's karma my friend. Earl Hickey would be smiling if he was real.

stlrz d
09-08-2008, 07:10 PM

Earl's not real? :shock:

So does that mean Joy and Catalina aren't real either? :shock: :cry:

Btw, everyone knows Brady is out for the season....yet Douchechick won't say what the injury is.

The day Bellicheat is voted into the HOF will be a sad day for the NFL indeed.

anger 82&95
09-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Belicheat dares to wax pontifical regarding unfair play??? The amount of bull crap these Calcutta alley sharks have foisted on the NFL fan base is insane! What’s that old adage? Oh yea, cheaters never prosper…

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 07:27 PM

There not real either. Darnell is real. In fact, he's a back-up o-lineman for the Steelers.

Steel Life
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Shoot...Rodney probably forgot himself & cheered the play at first - "That's how to do it!"

RuthlessBurgher
09-08-2008, 09:52 PM

There not real either. Darnell is real. In fact, he's a back-up o-lineman for the Steelers.

Stapleton is crabman? He's a little thin to play on the o-line, dontcha think? :lol:

http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/g/-/-/-/crabman.jpg

stlrz d
09-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey Crabman.

RuthlessBurgher
09-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Hey Crabman.

Hey Earl.

Hardliner
09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm way over these Patties myself. Two issues:

1) The league has reviewed the hit on Brady and ruled it legal. Bernie Pollard was being blocked and held by the RB and as such, in trying to make a play, the contact made was within the rules so all the NE faithful can now picket the league office and not send their wrath toward Bernie.

Pollard is a huge hitter but not a dirty player. He's a demon on special teams, can lay some serious wood from his SS position, and is the Energizer Bunny at all times. He feels badly for what happened to Brady, has attempted to contact him to wish him well and stated that he knew from the instant contact was made that it was serious because Brady started screaming and unable to hear Pollard's explanation of only trying to make a play.

2) Later in the game, Adalius Thomas blitzed and got a clean hit on Brodie Croyle but clearly drove and drilled Croyle into the ground on his right shoulder and took Croyle out of the game. However, it wasn't ruled a deliberate retaliation or illegal blow, so I'm okay with going with the official's ruling on the field. It must be pointed out that Croyle will be out of action for 2-4 weeks due to a separated shoulder.

By the way, the Chiefs played over their head and had an excellent chance to tie the game at the end but came up short.