PDA

View Full Version : Notes from Upcoming Opponents Presser!

AkronSteel
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Just got done listening to Crennel's press conference.....I know, I know, but I enjoy the crying that is going on around here, it is nice, things are back to normal!!! :D

1) Donte Stallworth is scheduled to have an MRI today and it looks like he could be out 2-4 weeks!!!! Imagine that! They have no WR's outside of BE and I don't think he will be able to do much damage by himself.

2) Crennel doesn't think that the defense was a problem yesterday!!! He said the he expects the team to start making plays b/c they did last year. What??? What is this fat POS talking about. Romeo You have no secondary and no LB's and you overpaid for D-lineman that are not a fit for your system. Get a clue Jabba!

3) Crennel expects his team to start playing better soon! Well I hope so, it can't get much worse Romeo. Tell your GM to get you some more depth and better talent and that would help.

4) The Browns have no leadership!!! Not coaches or players, this team is in for a long year.

Oviedo
09-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Just got done listening to Crennel's press conference.....I know, I know, but I enjoy the crying that is going on around here, it is nice, things are back to normal!!! :D

1) Donte Stallworth is scheduled to have an MRI today and it looks like he could be out 2-4 weeks!!!! Imagine that! They have no WR's outside of BE and I don't think he will be able to do much damage by himself.

2) Crennel doesn't think that the defense was a problem yesterday!!! He said the he expects the team to start making plays b/c they did last year. What??? What is this fat POS talking about. Romeo You have no secondary and no LB's and you overpaid for D-lineman that are not a fit for your system. Get a clue Jabba!

3) Crennel expects his team to start playing better soon! Well I hope so, it can't get much worse Romeo. Tell your GM to get you some more depth and better talent and that would help.

4) The Browns have no leadership!!! Not coaches or players, this team is in for a long year.

Maybe they shouldn't have read the popular media version of their impending greatness.

It never ceases to amaze me that supposedly knowledgeable football people think you can win in the NFL with no defense. Most recent examples:

Browns
Bumgals

Remember the Houston Oilers thought they could with Warren Moon slinging the ball around and they got owned.

Les 74
09-08-2008, 04:47 PM
[color=#BF0000]Well I hope so, it can't get much worse Romeo.

Ummmm,yes it can.You do remember who they are playing this week,right??? :lol:

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
:brownssuck

May God have mercy on their souls on Sunday night.

AkronSteel
09-08-2008, 05:22 PM

No Mercy, No Mercy!!! Sweep the Leg!!! :D

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 05:26 PM

Yes Sensei!

http://www.2mvisual.com/ffbl/uploaded_images/untitled-738427.bmp

AkronSteel
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Yes Sensei!

http://www.2mvisual.com/ffbl/uploaded_images/untitled-738427.bmp

LOL!!!

Seriously though, missing Stallworthless for 2-4 weeks is a terrible blow to the Browns, they were already paper thin at WR. This was a bad sign by the Browns, the guy can't even make it to one play with out blowing a groin or a hamstring or whatever the next thing is that ails him. This is an example of why teams shouldn't overspend for someone elses free agents.

Ozey74
09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
:Agree

Very glad the Steelers have never done this. You would think that Cleveland would have learned from us by now. I guess their just stupid?