PDA

View Full Version : Funny how different things look 10.5 hours later.....

Ozey74
09-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Colts...........lose
SD..............lose
Jags............lose
Brown..........lose with embarrasment
Pats............win, but possibly lose Marcia for the year

Steelers.......win with a vengence.

The media doesn't know more than us "common folk". Nobody would of predicted this.

What a fantastic week #1!!!

:tt2

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Don't forget tomorrow's headlines in Cincinatti :

"Flaccid Bungles Fall to Flacco"

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 11:47 PM
The headline on Page One of the PeeDee Monday:

NO, GOD, NO...THE BROWNS CAN'T LOSE. WE'VE BEEN CORONATED!!! BWAAAAHAAAHAAA!!! :Binky :Binky :Binky

Flasteel
09-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Colts...........lose
SD..............lose
Jags............lose
Brown..........lose with embarrasment
Pats............win, but possibly lose Marcia for the year

Steelers.......win with a vengence.

The media doesn't know more than us "common folk". Nobody would of predicted this.

What a fantastic week #1!!!

:tt2

That's one of the things that continually perturbed me when everyone was acting like Chicken Little when mentioning our schedule this year. In this league you never know what's going to happen from one week to the next, let alone from season to season.

It's only one week, and like I just said, anything can happen...but what team in our conference has a better looking season ahead now? :tt2

BIG FAN
09-08-2008, 01:12 AM
It may be only week one, but I sure do feel like our boys today looked like they were loaded for bear.
I said last night those fast smallish guys could be had.
Glad we beat a team who a lot of pundits said was one of those next up and coming, we did not just beat them, we embarrassed them.
Stains next!

phillyesq
09-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I always try not to get too high after a win, or too down on the team after a loss. The Steelers looked very good. The D was better than ever, and the offense was really hitting on all cylinders. The pass protection was a bit shaky, but then again, Mario Williams looks really good.

Suddenly, a lot of those tough games on the schedule (Washington, NE, etc.) don't look as bad as they once did. The flip side is that some other teams (Titans) look to be very formidable opponents.

I'm so glad football is back. Especially with such a great start for the Steelers.

SteelerNation1
09-08-2008, 10:10 AM
How crazy that it looks like we'd rather play NE than Buffalo.