PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher

birtikidis
09-07-2008, 11:34 PM
when he was being interviewed the reporter said "this was an upset, no one expected you to win and win this decisively"
Urlacher got this look on his face like he was gonna slap the hoe then said
"we expected to win...."
he looked p i s s e d!
awesome.

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 11:42 PM
when he was being interviewed the reporter said "this was an upset, no one expected you to win and win this decisively"
"we expected to win...."
he looked p i s s e d!
awesome.

Champions expect to win!

The Steelers expect to win. They are champions. Any coincidence? I don't think so!

BIG FAN
09-08-2008, 01:27 AM
"we expected to win...."
he looked p i s s e d!
awesome.

Champions expect to win!

The Steelers expect to win. They are champions. Any coincidence? I don't think so!

:Clap

BigBen2112
09-08-2008, 07:20 AM
"we expected to win...."
he looked p i s s e d!
awesome.

Yeah well there you have the brilliance of these sideline reporters who dont have a damn clue what they are doing.

Why in god's name do they ask some of the questions that they do?

I mean after tough losses they ask, "How do you feel" what the hell are the people supposed to say? "I feel amazing, our team fought hard, and my kid got an A on his math test so we're taking him and Hampton out for some icecream" I mean honestly.
:roll:

rpmpit
09-08-2008, 08:53 AM
"we expected to win...."
he looked p i s s e d!
awesome.

That is great. He's definitely one of the few non-Steelers in the league that I have a ton of respect for.

MeetJoeGreene
09-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah. THat was a great in your face, STFU response.

NC Steeler Fan
09-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Now you guys know why I always point out that, while some of
you can sometimes get all doom and gloom about a particular situation,....

"I hope our players don't feel that way!"

Attitude means a lot...

papillon
09-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Urlacher is playing in the wrong era as far as I'm concerned. He's a throwback and plays like one, doesn't really do the "hey, look at me I"m great" thing and plays with passion. The quiestioner deserved the response that was delivered with anger and venom.

Pappy