PDA

View Full Version : It didn't take long

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 07:55 PM
http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showt ... p?t=160244 (http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showthread.php?t=160244)

The guy who started that thread is a complete moron. He claims his father played in the NFL and that he has inside connections to information...which is why he started a thread over the summer stating that the Steelers would move to L.A. :roll:

Djfan
09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
No it's true! I heard the Pope bought the team and Elvis will be the new GM. Madonna is designing the new uniforms.

Honest.

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Man, you sure spend alot of time on thier board.....

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 08:07 PM

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

With Mozilla Firefox's tabbed browsing it's much easier! :lol:

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM

I hear that, but I just don't have the time to look at all these boards. But Firefox would make it easier. I use Firefox and Sea Monkey and they are a wash on performance. But I give the edge to Firefox.

Hoo-rah for open source browsing! :Clap :Clap :Clap

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 08:43 PM

I hear that, but I just don't have the time to look at all these boards. But Firefox would make it easier. I use Firefox and Sea Monkey and they are a wash on performance. But I give the edge to Firefox.

You got that right. I was having a conversation with a guy about IE vs Firefox and I ended that discussion almost before it got started. I asked him, "Have you ever been using IE and thought, 'I wish it could do ___' while you were browsing?" He said, "Yes." and I replied, "With Firefox I don't." :lol:

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 08:58 PM
[quote=NKySteeler]Man, you sure spend alot of time on thier board.....

You got that right. I was having a conversation with a guy about IE vs Firefox and I ended that discussion almost before it got started. I asked him, "Have you ever been using IE and thought, 'I wish it could do ___' while you were browsing?" He said, "Yes." and I replied, "With Firefox I don't." :lol:[/quote:2klpnp0o]

Turned on a buddy of mine to Mozilla products after he was commenting on how bad Microsucks is. Between Mozilla for browsing and e-mail and Open Office for the office suite, you almost don't need Microsucks for anything.