PDA

View Full Version : Great day

eniparadoxgma
09-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hmm...let's see.

Steelers DESTROY the Texans and look good in all facets of the game. FWP shuts up all the message board critics. Hines is back. Ben looks razor sharp. Our D is downright scary.

Bungles looking horrible, and Ocho Idioto has 1 reception for 22 yards total. Douchemanzadah has a whopping 44 yards. Check out Mr. Leet Palmer's stats: 10/25, 99 yards, 0 TD, and 1 Int.

Ratbirds still have no offense worth mentioning and only won their opener because they were playing the Bungles.

The Stains look horrible and exactly like the off-season paper champions we all knew they were.

While I don't celebrate injuries to other teams' players, I can't say I'm sorry that Brady went to the showers in the 1st quarter of the Cheatriots* game.

Hmm....

Great day. Bring on the Stains!!! :tt1 :Beer :tt2 :tt1 :Beer :tt2

Iron Shiek
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
$$$$$

Couldn't ask for a better start to the season.

Week 1 down, 16 more to go!!

Djfan
09-07-2008, 07:18 PM
And the stupid Chargers lost at home!!!!

Good day in So Cal!!

costanza2k1
09-07-2008, 07:21 PM
I don't wish injury on anyone either but I'll admit I did started yelling to my cousins about Karma in Punjabi as I pointed in their faces...yup I got animated. Anything anti Pats I'm for...hope the man is ok, just not this year. He has 3 stolen trophies they don't need more.

eniparadoxgma
09-07-2008, 07:22 PM
And the stupid Chargers lost at home!!!!

Good day in So Cal!!

$$$

Great ending to that game!

eniparadoxgma
09-07-2008, 07:27 PM
And ONE MORE:

I just heard Terry Bradshaw call Chad Johnson "Ocho Chinko, Cinko, I don't care" while doing the highlights ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Iron Shiek
09-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Peter King just praised our d to no end on Football Night in America. He said Woodley is defensive player of the week and he is just calling it right now, he doesn't care that there are still 3 games left this week! he was really propping our d up.

Djfan
09-07-2008, 07:31 PM
And ONE MORE:

I just heard Terry Bradshaw call Chad Johnson "Ocho Chinko, Cinko, I don't care" while doing the highlights ahahahahahahahaha!!!

I caught that too. Funny stuff. Chad overshot his image. What a loser.

costanza2k1
09-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Peter King just praised our d to no end on Football Night in America. He said Woodley is defensive player of the week and he is just calling it right now, he doesn't care that there are still 3 games left this week! he was really propping our d up.

and then Bus rips Chris about the Bengals not winning a playoff game in 17 years...love it!

Iron Shiek
09-07-2008, 07:34 PM
:bungalssuck

Ha that was awesome to. Flashed his ring at him. even Tiki was lookin salty.

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
I don't wish injury on anyone either but I'll admit I did started yelling to my cousins about Karma in Punjabi as I pointed in their faces...yup I got animated. Anything anti Pats I'm for...hope the man is ok, just not this year. He has 3 stolen trophies they don't need more.

The Pats* won't get more! Their run is done. This is the time for the Steelers to ramp it up and take what's theirs...the Vince Lombardi Trophy in SBXLIII!!!

Djfan
09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
09-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

:Agree :D