PDA

View Full Version : The brownies completely suck!

Djfan
09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
This is hard to watch. If it weren't for the fact that the stains are the team looking so bad I would be watching tennis.

Crennell is selling shoes next year. That means that I only have one more year to worry about if I spelled his name correctly or not.

Iron Shiek
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Dude, its not even funny. They look completely inept of playing defense. Pathetic. I've seen "THE BIG OFFSEASON ACQUISITION OF SHAUN ROGERS" getting thrown around and trying to arm tackle people like a dumass. He sucks and will be going through the motions by week 4. I don't think I have heard Packer Corey's name more than once. Their DB's are getting used and Witten has been open all day. Horrible.
:brownssuck

BigBen2112
09-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Kick a field goal down 28-7 still needing 3 scores even with the field goal?

Yeah that's REAL intelligent :roll:

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I can't wait for next week!!!

:tt1 :tt2

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 06:55 PM
As awful as the Clowns are, the Cowqueens aren't showing me much. They are the team I have anointed as the best in the NFC. If that proves to be so, the Steelers only need to show up at SBXLIII and the trophy will already be engraved.

BTW, look for the Steelers to gain over 500 yards total offense against the swiss cheese Clowns D.

The Clowns...Lords of the Off-Season!!! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
You know you're bad when some dude named "Choice" is busting off 15 yard runs against you.

Djfan
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
FWP 150 yards next week, and sits out the 4th quarter.

eniparadoxgma
09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
You know you're bad when some dude named "Choice" is busting off 15 yard runs against you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frunko1
09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I think the 'stains are sandbagging it....

Or someone forgot to tell em this isn't preseason anymore. :brownssuck

:tt1 I like these smileys.. :tt2

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Brownies are pathetic..... :twisted:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/865/clevelandbrownieelfvp0.jpg

DukieBoy
09-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Next week .......

Cleveland defense

vs

Steeler OFFENSE

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Brownies are pathetic..... :twisted:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/865/clevelandbrownieelfvp0.jpg

I know I live in Lakewood, but I think I saw that guy while passing by "A Man's World" the other day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 07:18 PM
In the words of John McEnroe: "You cannot be serious!"

How was anyone seriously picking the Clowns to contend. If the Steelers play their game next week, they will eat the Clowns alive...no matter how "funny" they taste. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Clowns played a pretty decent team this week, but the result was the same.

The Clowns play a pretty decent team next week. The result will be the same as usual, so long as the Steelers play strong, ball control O and swarming, relentless D.

We all know :brownssuck But there is nothing to take for granted in next week's game. The Clowns will be sky high and will be treating this matchup like the freaking SB. It will be that big here in Cleveland. I guarantee it. It will only be Week 2, but it will be the season in the eyes of Clowns fan.

I've said it before. The first two games of the Clowns season will make or break them. Win both and they are legit. Split the pair and maybe they have a chance. Lose both (at home) and their goose is cooked.

The Steelers will have a major say in whether the Clowns are the contenders their fans say they are and the pretenders we all know they are.

BigBen2112
09-07-2008, 07:37 PM
In all fairness to the Turds...Edwards wasn't himself, mostly because of a lack of offseason preparation b/c of injury etc.

If/When Edwards gets back to being Edwards they will be a tough team still.

BUT...they have one TE, ONE WR, and a RB.

Not sure that is enough to beat great teams.

I hope we turn out to be a great team.

DukieBoy
09-07-2008, 08:15 PM
If we win next week, the Stains will have lost their first two home games, and it seems likely that they woold win only between 2 and 4 home games this year.

After next week, their home games are vs: Giants, Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Bungles.

I think 2 and 6 seems likely for their road schedule.

If we win next week, I think the Stains will likely win no more than 6 games this year.
To me, that makes next week's Steelers/Stains game HUGE.

BigBen2112
09-07-2008, 09:30 PM
If we win next week, the Stains will have lost their first two home games, and it seems likely that they woold win only between 2 and 4 home games this year.

After next week, their home games are vs: Giants, Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Bungles.

If we win next week, I think the Stains will likely win no more than 6 games this year.

That's thinking pretty far ahead, BUT...I just have ONE question:
Have they traded away their first round pick next year yet? If so then I could care less if they go 0-16 :lol:

AkronSteel
09-07-2008, 09:56 PM

That's thinking pretty far ahead, BUT...I just have ONE question:
Have they traded away their first round pick next year yet? If so then I could care less if they go 0-16 :lol:

No, not yet, but I'm sure it is coming!

Seriously though, the Browns have alot of work to do between now and next Sunday if they expect to compete in that ball game. It was all facets for that team today, none of their units looked good. That defense that they have up north generated the least amount of pressure that I have witnessed in a long time. Fats Rogers didn't produce a thing for that team and their LB's and CB's are terrible. I expect a huge game from Heath Miller next week b/c the Browns left Witten open all day! Santonio deep early will open the whole thing up.

I think the Steelers win by at least 7 next week!

:tt1

Oviedo
09-08-2008, 11:26 AM

Next week is huge for the Browns. Home game against the Steelers who they haven't beaten in forever after an embarassing loss. Don't think for a second that this will be an easy game. If we don't have DA on the ground at least 5 times they will pass the daylights out of the ball.

This game will probably mean more to them than any game all season so they will be ready. We need to make sure that we are too.

ikestops85
09-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Don't chalk next week up as a victory yet. I remember last year when we made the stains the laughing stock of the league in week 1 and they came back and had a good, no, strike that, great season for them. I know they aren't a good team but they have a couple of really good skill players who can hurt you.

Gawd I'm such a nervous nellie! :? :D :D

Djfan
09-09-2008, 11:01 AM
We'll win.

Next.