Flasteel
09-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Finally...it's here!!!!!

Go Steelers!
:tt2 :tt1 :Steel :tt2 :tt1 :Steel :tt2 :tt1 :Steel :Cheers

:Boobs

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm so stoked...Sunday Ticket baby!!!!!!!

The CBS affiliate here is showing Jets/Dolphins. As soon as Favre was traded they grabbed as many Jets games as they possibly could. I'd be watching far more games than usual at effing Buffalo Wild Wings if not for having Sunday Ticket this year!!!!

:Clap :tt1 :Clap :tt2

Les 74
09-07-2008, 09:15 AM

The CBS affiliate here is showing Jets/Dolphins. As soon as Favre was traded they grabbed as many Jets games as they possibly could. I'd be watching far more games than usual at effing Buffalo Wild Wings if not for having Sunday Ticket this year!!!!

I'm kinda lucky that I'm still "in state."The CBS game here (outside Philly) is the Steelers.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :Steel

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! .... Listen to this short musical clip. Give it a chance. I believe this says it all!..... :wink:

[youtube:1f902zs3]nnHksDFHTQI&hl[/youtube:1f902zs3]

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3074/steelersks7.gif

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 11:14 AM

The CBS affiliate in Cleveland knows better than to P!$$ off The Owners*!

Therefore, I will be watching the Steelers from my davenport, thanks to my friendly, local CBS affiliate.

*Remember, the Clowns are only paid by Randy Lerner...they are owned by the Pittsburgh Steelers. :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :Steel :Steel :Steel :Beer :Beer :Beer

Oh yeah.... :brownssuck :ratsuck :bungalssuck

AkronSteel
09-07-2008, 11:19 AM

The CBS affiliate in Cleveland knows better than to P!$$ off The Owners*!

Therefore, I will be watching the Steelers from my davenport, thanks to my friendly, local CBS affiliate.

*Remember, the Clowns are only paid by Randy Lerner...they are owned by the Pittsburgh Steelers. :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :Steel :Steel :Steel :Beer :Beer :Beer

Oh yeah.... :brownssuck :ratsuck :bungalssuck

:Agree

Gotta love today, huh!! Get to watch a Steelers victory and then tune in and watch a Browns Beatdown!!!! I can't wait! 1pm can't get here soon enough!!! Have fun everyone, see you after the game!!! Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!

:tt1 :tt1