PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else nervous?

AkronSteel
09-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Alright so I must admit! I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! I have all kinds of butterflies in my stomach, and I can't sleep! I started the good luck food that I have made for the last 5 season openers and we have been successful everytime, and now I am just sitting here going crazy! I really wish it was 11:35 Sunday morning, instead of 12 hours before.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Go Steelers Baby! Here is the start of a special year I think. I can't wait!

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :Cheers

fordfixer
09-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Alright so I must admit! I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! I have all kinds of butterflies in my stomach, and I can't sleep! I started the good luck food that I have made for the last 5 season openers and we have been successful everytime, and now I am just sitting here going crazy! I really wish it was 11:35 Sunday morning, instead of 12 hours before.

So what is the good luck food?

NKySteeler
09-06-2008, 11:45 PM
<<Whew!>> ..... I thought this was gonna be a "Tommiesteel-type" comment....... :lol:

.....Yes. I am quite ready. Game on!....

Ozey74
09-06-2008, 11:46 PM

My feelings mimick your feelings!

:Cheers

BIG FAN
09-06-2008, 11:53 PM

My feelings mimick your feelings!

:Cheers

Ditto. :Beer

costanza2k1
09-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm ready to rock! Of course I'm nervous too...the 05 season seating arrangements are in order. EVERYONE has to sit in the same seats as that season. We're on the West Coast so the game starts at 10am. That means scrambled eggs, toast, juice and fruit. At halftime, due the fear of eating semi healthy, we pop open Coors Lights (refer to 05 season and don't ask). Lunch used to be rib eyes in 04 but we know how the Cheaters ruined Rib Eye Sunday for me and the family. Now lunch is just more beer and then an order of the XL pizza from our local Pizza Guys. It's called the fireworks pizza, just smelling that bastard makes me sweat (freaking spicy)...shoot I'm starting to sweat thinking about it. LOL

GO STEELERS!

Patience will definitely be key this season and we must remember that this is marathon not a race. If we're there at the end we will be like a caged animal let loose (our schedule will make us one) and could go all the way!
:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

NKySteeler
09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
If we're there at the end we will be like a caged animal

....Hopefully one without a gimpy leg or soforth.......

kennyes
09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Thought this day would never get here. It seems like just yesterday that the "100 days" thread was started. Or at least 100 yesterdays that is... :tt2

AkronSteel
09-07-2008, 01:00 AM

A nice four and a half pound pot roast with red potatoes, carrots, onion!!! Home-made garlic bread tomorrow morning, with a peach cobbler for desert with vanilla ice cream. I don't know why but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it!!! House smells great though. I have about 6 or 7 Steelers fans here in NE Ohio who are coming over to have a good start to the season.

AkronSteel
09-07-2008, 01:01 AM

A nice four and a half pound pot roast with red potatoes, carrots, onion!!! Home-made garlic bread tomorrow morning, with a peach cobbler for desert with vanilla ice cream. I don't know why but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it!!! House smells great though. I have about 6 or 7 Steelers fans here in NE Ohio who are coming over to have a good start to the season.

I forgot all condiments and add ons to the meal are only Heinz products!

fordfixer
09-07-2008, 01:04 AM

I forgot all condiments and add ons to the meal are only Heinz products!

Sound's great enjoy both the game and meal. GO STEELERS !! :tt1

BIG FAN
09-07-2008, 01:08 AM

Man o' man! That is the stuff (and smells) that makes it all worth it. Great food for a good game. You got it goin' on in Akron!
Have a good one tomorrow Bro!

AkronSteel
09-07-2008, 01:10 AM

Man o' man! That is the stuff (and smells) that makes it all worth it. Great food for a good game. You got it goin' on in Akron!
Have a good one tomorrow Bro!

Thanks man.......have a great one yourself!!!!