http://news.steelers.com/catalog/product/69684/

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Kinda sad...

http://news.steelers.com/catalog/product/69684/

As was his performance. Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Iron Shiek
09-02-2008, 12:52 PM
If your last name is Reid this is a pretty good investment. I'd even buy it if my name was Reed...oh well...

Djfan
09-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Maybe his family members will buy them to remember his football career.

proudpittsburgher
09-02-2008, 02:07 PM
He came from Florida State, right? Maybe the Bengals will see some jailtime potential out of him and sign him.

<<ducking away from Seminole nation>>

Les 74
09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
He came from Florida State, right? Maybe the Bengals will see some jailtime potential out of him and sign him.

<<ducking away from Seminole nation>>

Too late.The Fagles already picked him up.

AngryAsian
09-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I hope this one doesn't bite us in the but later down the road.

Iron Shiek
09-02-2008, 03:44 PM

Hey no kidding. The Eagles may try and plug him in right away while their WR's are all hurt. They've got some guys that have been around for a while and know the offense though or high draft picks that he would have to pass, but the opportunity is there. I sure hope he performs like we are all accustomed to and doesn't suddenly find himself...well good for him if he does but I would be pi$$ed..ha

MeetJoeGreene
09-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Are the letters sewn on?

If so, I could take it and a couple of letters off of my Stewart jersey and form the words "WE RIDE" on the back.....

AngryAsian
09-02-2008, 08:23 PM

Hey no kidding. The Eagles may try and plug him in right away while their WR's are all hurt. They've got some guys that have been around for a while and know the offense though or high draft picks that he would have to pass, but the opportunity is there. I sure hope he performs like we are all accustomed to and doesn't suddenly find himself...well good for him if he does but I would be pi$$ed..ha

That's exactly what I'm scared of. For all we know Reid might end up some perennial ProBowler for Special Teams. I wish him luck, but I thought he would of been a great set of hands for us in the slot. But Baker does have more of a ceiling than Reid.

Mick'sTeam
09-02-2008, 11:26 PM

That's exactly what I'm scared of. For all we know Reid might end up some perennial ProBowler for Special Teams. I wish him luck, but I thought he would of been a great set of hands for us in the slot. But Baker does have more of a ceiling than Reid.

Even if he does become a ST ProBowler for another team, I still don't fault them for finally cutting Reid. All he did was fumble and stumble away any of the ST chances he was given. He looked alright as a WR against 2nd & 3rd stringers, but not enough to set himself apart. I think cutting Reid is long overdue.

RuthlessBurgher
09-02-2008, 11:35 PM
If it costs 20 bucks to buy a leftover Reid jersey now that he is gone, does the team pay you 20 bucks to take a leftover Mahan jersey now that he is gone too?

fordfixer
09-02-2008, 11:40 PM
If it costs 20 bucks to buy a leftover Reid jersey now that he is gone, does the team pay you 20 bucks to take a leftover Mahan jersey now that he is gone too?

No they still need the money to pay Max. :lol:

BIG FAN
09-02-2008, 11:45 PM
I was going to buy one of those jerseys last year to show support, but it kept slipping out of my hands and falling to the ground.

fordfixer
09-03-2008, 12:03 AM
I was going to buy one of those jerseys last year to show support, but it kept slipping out of my hands and falling to the ground.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rpmpit
09-03-2008, 07:34 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see your three :lol: :lol: :lol: and raise you another three :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Good stuff, BF!!