PDA

View Full Version : Big City Slider Station...

NKySteeler
09-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi, NKy here to tell you about the Big City Slider Station....

You might remember me as the idiot that bought the Eggerator, the "no-heat required" Noodle Cooker, the Grass Gator for your weed-eater, and of course, the Garden Groomer.... I have purchased ALOT of crap just from viewing the commercials...

Well, I'm at it again... Ordering products off of tv info-mercials...

Let me introduce the Big City Slider Station:
It cooks mini-burgers (or sliders) perfectly with the non-stick surface. Perfect for beef, turkey, and even egg (breakfast) sandwiches... And seems perfect for possible tailgating creations...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/77/content01bzk1.jpg

I don't know if this product will be a good one or not, but I'll let you know, because I just purchased it... Some people will never learn.... :lol:

For those of you that are also interested, here's the link....
https://www.bigcityslider.com/flare/next

stlrz d
09-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Please allow me to provide you with my email address. Then whenever you get the urge to throw money away on TV gadgets you can instead go to Paypal, enter my email address and send the money to me.

That offer stands for anyone else as well. :)

NKySteeler
09-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey, some of the gadgets do work... Really... :lol:

Shawn
09-02-2008, 06:43 PM
I bought some car dent remover via TV commercial one time. It didn't work...duh...what was I thinking?

MeetJoeGreene
09-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey, some of the gadgets do work... Really... :lol:

Does that Mr. Big Pump really work?
:stirpot :tt1

buckeyehoppy
09-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi, NKy here to tell you about the Big City Slider Station....

You might remember me as the idiot that bought the Eggerator, the "no-heat required" Noodle Cooker, the Grass Gator for your weed-eater, and of course, the Garden Groomer.... I have purchased ALOT of crap just from viewing the commercials...

Well, I'm at it again... Ordering products off of tv info-mercials...

Let me introduce the Big City Slider Station:
It cooks mini-burgers (or sliders) perfectly with the non-stick surface. Perfect for beef, turkey, and even egg (breakfast) sandwiches... And seems perfect for possible tailgating creations...

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/77/content01bzk1.jpg

I don't know if this product will be a good one or not, but I'll let you know, because I just purchased it... Some people will never learn.... :lol:

For those of you that are also interested, here's the link....
https://www.bigcityslider.com/flare/next

SUCKER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 11:06 AM
NKy - Does the ShamWow really work? :lol:

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 11:36 AM

...All I can say, is; "Sham...Wow!".............. :lol:

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 12:02 PM

...All I can say, is; "Sham...Wow!".............. :lol:

So is that a yes? :lol:

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 12:15 PM

Actually, that is one product I haven't purchased...

stlrz d
09-07-2008, 12:17 PM

Come on!!! It's the one product that looks like it actually works!

And you haven't bought it???

:shock:

NKySteeler
09-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Come on!!! It's the one product that looks like it actually works!

And you haven't bought it???

:shock:

Sad, but true.... I do most of my ordering "late-night" after a few beverages, and the Shamwow never looks too attractive at that point.... :lol:

...However, any food/cooking item or power tool attachment does.... :lol:

birtikidis
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
<shakes head in disbelief>

though i have to admit that after one two many crown and cokes and finding out that his favorite musician had been murdered that night, I did order the Girls Gone Wild series from the commercial...

NKySteeler
09-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi, NKy here (in my best Billy Mays impersonation voice) to tell you about the Big City Slider Station....

You might remember me as the idiot that bought the Eggerator, the "no-heat required" Noodle Cooker, the Grass Gator for your weed-eater, and of course, the Garden Groomer....

My latest purchase was on my doorstep when I got back in town from work.... Well, I just tried the Big City Slider Station for the first time, and I give it "two thumbs up".... It is actually a product that works remarkably well. A bit smaller that I thought it would be, but it IS making sliders, not full-sized burgers... Well designed, good quality, and it delivers as advertised.... So if you are in the market (or want) a utinsel that makes small-sized mini-burgers on the stovetop in a very easy fashion, I can tell you that this thing actually works (unlike 75% of the other crap I've ordered)... :wink:

(NKy tested and approved...)

LasVegasGuy
09-14-2008, 11:49 AM

You mean to tell me you purchased the "spray paint" for your bald spot? You remember that Ronco commercial where you can spray paint the bald spot to make it look like you actually had hair. Just don't get caught in the rain.

By the way I purchased it the "set it and forget it" rotissiere oven and it makes a mean chicken and prime rib.

stlrz d
09-14-2008, 01:49 PM

You mean to tell me you purchased the "spray paint" for your bald spot? You remember that Ronco commercial where you can spray paint the bald spot to make it look like you actually had hair. Just don't get caught in the rain.

By the way I purchased it the "set it and forget it" rotissiere oven and it makes a mean chicken and prime rib.

http://www.notonthe.net/flotsam/bald-spot.mp3

Prank call to Larry King!!!

LasVegasGuy
09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1w7fhc2n]So is that a yes? :lol:

http://www.notonthe.net/flotsam/bald-spot.mp3

Prank call to Larry King!!![/quote:1w7fhc2n]

Somebody has been paintin' their mellon......

AngryAsian
09-17-2008, 08:23 AM

My wife wants to purchase one of those. What's the 411 on them. As good as advertised?

LasVegasGuy
09-17-2008, 11:09 AM

My wife wants to purchase one of those. What's the 411 on them. As good as advertised?

Pretty easy stuff. Run the rotissiere wheel through your meat and chicken, slap the wheel inside the machine and just set it and forget it. In about 1 hour or so you will have some mean chicken or prime rib to serve up. Of course this just cooks the meat or chicken it will be up to you to spice it up with some seasonings and stuff before cooking.

AngryAsian
09-17-2008, 01:51 PM

Pretty easy stuff. Run the rotissiere wheel through your meat and chicken, slap the wheel inside the machine and just set it and forget it. In about 1 hour or so you will have some mean chicken or prime rib to serve up. Of course this just cooks the meat or chicken it will be up to you to spice it up with some seasonings and stuff before cooking.

Sounds great. I've never met anyone who actually had one. I was always really curious about the product because of the great infomercial. Chicken is pretty run of the mill, but prime rib on the other hand.... that's some good eats. Thanks LVG.

NKySteeler
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM

:lol: .... No bald spot here, so I guess that's another item to add to the "not purchased" list. But I guess you didn't get a good view during our meeting to tell, since I obviously stand 5"-6" taller..... :o .... It's cut short, but no balding..... :lol:

...Seriously though, I've also been intrigued with the "set it and forget it".... Do you have a link by chance for purchase?

LasVegasGuy
09-20-2008, 11:00 AM

:lol: .... No bald spot here, so I guess that's another item to add to the "not purchased" list. But I guess you didn't get a good view during our meeting to tell, since I obviously stand 5"-6" taller..... :o .... It's cut short, but no balding..... :lol:

...Seriously though, I've also been intrigued with the "set it and forget it".... Do you have a link by chance for purchase?

Here is a link to some reviews so you aren't taking my word for it.
http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Ronco_C ... ven_ST3000 (http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Ronco_Compact_Showtime_Rotisserie_Oven_ST3000)

Here is a link to walmart. Depending on the size and the features will depend on how much you spend. They are all good ovens and I tell you meat and chicken come out great.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-n ... 1693512828 (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?dest=9999999999&search_constraint=0&search_query=ronco&sourceid=38818867511693512828)

snarky
09-22-2008, 07:46 PM
You give me hope that I will one day become rich from my personal invention -- the Ad-verbalizer.

You wear this handy device around your neck and it parses your speech in real-time and should you accidently use an adjective instead of an adverb, it will quickly emit an 'ly' sound to turn that adejctive into an adverb.

So if you said "You acted very smart"

The adverbalizer would change it to "You acted very smart...ly"

Only $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

NKySteeler
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM
You give me hope that I will one day become rich from my personal invention -- the Ad-verbalizer.

You wear this handy device around your neck and it parses your speech in real-time and should you accidently use an adjective instead of an adverb, it will quickly emit an 'ly' sound to turn that adejctive into an adverb.

So if you said "You acted very smart"

The adverbalizer would change it to "You acted very smart...ly"

Only $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Hmmmm.... Just for later, after a few adult beverages, "how much for shipping and handling?" ............... :lol: