PDA

View Full Version : That "Shop NFL" commercial

Djfan
08-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else wish that was their house?!

The funny part is that Mrs. Fan sees somethings on there that she wants, like the fluffy crocs.

I just can't believe that with all those cool things they focus in on the bobble head of Steely McBeam.

Oh well.

RuthlessBurgher
08-31-2008, 12:36 PM
That lamp has gotta go. :lol:

fordfixer
08-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Could have been SN1's house :lol:

stlrz d
08-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Has anyone else noticed the lamp isn't the only thing on the table that does not have Steelers colors, logos, etc?

Btw Dj, crocs ok for the lady...but real men don't wear crocs! :P

Djfan
09-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Btw Dj, crocs ok for the lady...but real men don't wear crocs! :P

Agreed.

SteelerNation1
09-01-2008, 02:07 PM
:lol: :tt2 :lol:

AkronSteel
09-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Just a funny thought:

How much do you think that room would cost total for all of those items?

My fellow Steelers fans here in Ohio were having this discussion the other night!

I said at least 10k!

What ya think?

rpmpit
09-01-2008, 09:22 PM

Funny thing is, I already have the lamp!! And a bunch of other stuff in boxes waiting for the new house, with a finished basement for my Steelers room. Current house is an 1840 Federalist Colonial with no basement. Great house but we'll be in the market for something newer (with basement 8) ) this spring.

Anyway, got a question for you SN1. The giant bobble heads dolls you have. I saw a Hines and Troy on sale at a store in a local mall for $250 a piece. Seemed a little high. I came home and did a search on google and ebay, but couldn't find them anywhere. Where'd you get yours? And if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for them?

SteelerNation1
09-02-2008, 10:25 AM

Funny thing is, I already have the lamp!! And a bunch of other stuff in boxes waiting for the new house, with a finished basement for my Steelers room. Current house is an 1840 Federalist Colonial with no basement. Great house but we'll be in the market for something newer (with basement 8) ) this spring.

Anyway, got a question for you SN1. The giant bobble heads dolls you have. I saw a Hines and Troy on sale at a store in a local mall for $250 a piece. Seemed a little high. I came home and did a search on google and ebay, but couldn't find them anywhere. Where'd you get yours? And if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for them?
Got them both at a Steelers Sideline Store. Both were 300 I think. They are difficult to find. I wanted the Super Bowl XL Jerome Bettis 3 foot bobble, but I can't find it anywhere. Keep checking ebay. Sometimes they show up on there.

rpmpit
09-02-2008, 10:32 AM

Got them both at a Steelers Sideline Store. Both were 300 I think. They are difficult to find. I wanted the Super Bowl XL Jerome Bettis 3 foot bobble, but I can't find it anywhere. Keep checking ebay. Sometimes they show up on there.

Both were $300 or $300 each? The store I found them in was in the Phillipsburg (NJ) mall. They had a Troy and a Hines. And like I said, were $250 each.

stlrz d
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
SN1 - After seeing your pics in the other thread I have two questions for you:

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

:D

SteelerNation1
09-02-2008, 08:02 PM

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

I am a teacher. Yes, they are hiring. You're a 110 lb. 23 year old female, right?

SteelerNation1
09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Both were $300 or $300 each? The store I found them in was in the Phillipsburg (NJ) mall. They had a Troy and a Hines. And like I said, were $250 each.
300 each. :cry:

stlrz d
09-02-2008, 11:53 PM

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

I am a teacher. Yes, they are hiring. You're a 110 lb. 23 year old female, right?

Ummm...you don't remember my pic from the other site obviously. :lol:

Djfan
09-03-2008, 01:23 AM
[quote="stlrz d":32lvtwma]SN1 - After seeing your pics in the other thread I have two questions for you:

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

Ummm...you don't remember my pic from the other site obviously. :lol:[/quote:32lvtwma]

Careful!! It will get into a photoshop contest!

BTW, teachers rock!

rpmpit
09-03-2008, 07:10 AM

Oh, ok. So $250 wasn't a bad price. Maybe I'll be taking another drive out to Phillipsburg this weekend 8) . And I'll ask the guy about the Bettis SBXL one and let you know.

rpmpit
09-03-2008, 07:14 AM
[quote="stlrz d":1f0ppqg7]SN1 - After seeing your pics in the other thread I have two questions for you:

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

BTW, teachers rock![/quote:1f0ppqg7]

My wife is a teacher and I have nothing but respect for them. She works ten times harder than I do (well, I'm on here all day :oops: ) both on the job, and then later at home.

Actually, my wife is going back to work this week after spending the last three years home with armpit jr. So if you read this later, Honey, have a great year!!!

SteelerNation1
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
[quote="stlrz d":3aqfnr5t]SN1 - After seeing your pics in the other thread I have two questions for you:

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

BTW, teachers rock!

My wife is a teacher and I have nothing but respect for them. She works ten times harder than I do (well, I'm on here all day :oops: ) both on the job, and then later at home.

Actually, my wife is going back to work this week after spending the last three years home with armpit jr. So if you read this later, Honey, have a great year!!![/quote:3aqfnr5t]
Man, You're whipped!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteelerNation1
09-03-2008, 10:59 AM

Oh, ok. So $250 wasn't a bad price. Maybe I'll be taking another drive out to Phillipsburg this weekend 8) . And I'll ask the guy about the Bettis SBXL one and let you know.
That would be awesome. I thought I heard there was some kind of a defect with the Bettis XL bobble.

SteelerNation1
09-03-2008, 11:00 AM
[quote="stlrz d":116jhqjj]SN1 - After seeing your pics in the other thread I have two questions for you:

1) Where do you work?

2) Are they hiring?

Ummm...you don't remember my pic from the other site obviously. :lol:[/quote:116jhqjj]
Oh no, I remember...just messin with ya.

rpmpit
09-03-2008, 11:06 AM

That would be awesome. I thought I heard there was some kind of a defect with the Bettis XL bobble.

Yeah, no problem. I'll let you know what I find out.

And yeah, I'm whipped. But she's awesome. She was telling me to buy the two bobbleheads last week but I told her I wanted to check around first. And really, besides your wife, how many other wives would let their husbands spend $250-300 on a three foot high bobble head?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SteelerNation1
09-03-2008, 11:09 AM

Yeah, no problem. I'll let you know what I find out.

And yeah, I'm whipped. But she's awesome. She was telling me to buy the two bobbleheads last week but I told her I wanted to check around first. And really, besides your wife, how many other wives would let their husbands spend $250-300 on a three foot high bobble head?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It took some "convincing" to talk my wife into the bobbles. 2 Coach purses later...tada!!!!!!!! :lol: