PDA

View Full Version : SEC.... The Cream of the College Crop

AngryAsian
08-31-2008, 06:13 AM
7 teams in the top 24, 3 of which are in the top 7 (Georgia, Florida and LSU). No other conference even comes close. Let's just face it, the road to the National Championship runs through the SEC. 4 Titles since the BCS started... 4 of the last 10 Champs have come from the SEC and this year you'll see 3 in a row. Mark it down you Pac 10 and Big 10 booble heads.... you heard it here first.

stlrz d
08-31-2008, 09:26 AM
You might have a great conference, but the BCS title winner will be coming from the Pac 10. :D

Sanchez looked really, really good yesterday!

Fight on!!!

Shawn
08-31-2008, 10:03 AM
I just have one thing to say.

Puuleez.

:D

NKySteeler
08-31-2008, 01:00 PM
I will agree that the SEC is strong... I do like Florida... And Alabama just spanked Clemson silly last night (best of the ACC)...

...I gotta agree with Shawn on this one..... "Puuleez!"

But I do expect the SEC to be in the title game, and losing to USC, however... :twisted:

AngryAsian
08-31-2008, 05:52 PM
I will agree that the SEC is strong... I do like Florida... And Alabama just spanked Clemson silly last night (best of the ACC)...

...I gotta agree with Shawn on this one..... "Puuleez!"

But I do expect the SEC to be in the title game, and losing to USC, however... :twisted:

USC = Over Rated

NKySteeler
08-31-2008, 05:58 PM
USC = Over Rated

If you say so. Guess we'll see.... But I suggest laying off the sake (sp?) for now!.... :lol:

However, I do agree with your astute analysis of the Big-10 (i.e. "bobbleheads", since profain language is frowned-upon).... Man, they are truly the "over rated" bunch in Div 1-A............ :twisted: :stirpot

stlrz d
08-31-2008, 10:28 PM
USC = Over Rated

If you say so. Guess we'll see.... But I suggest laying off the sake (sp?) for now!.... :lol:

:Agree

:lol:

steeld95
09-01-2008, 12:38 AM
from top to bottom the SEC is the top conference.

Now, Southern Cal might be the best team, but I wouldn't discount LSU, UGA, or UF....I think either of them could play with USC. Do you think USC would go undefeated if they played all those 3 teams? That would be tough, and that is the difference between playing in the SEC and playing in other confernces...You have to go through all those teams before you even get to Southern Cal in the championship game. Besides OSU, who does Southern Cal have to go through? Should be a good game whoever they play in the championship though...Southern Cal beat UVA....there are at least 6 teams in the SEC that would beat them just as bad...not taking anything away from Southern Cal though, because they are easily one of the best teams this year, if not the best