PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Polamalu to play with 1st team against Panthers

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-27-2008, 01:29 PM
... per Steeler Genie's post on the other board - "Mike Tomlin Press Conference".

Can't wait to see him in action. The defense is already looking pretty stout. Who would come out for him?

RuthlessBurgher
08-27-2008, 01:46 PM
... per Steeler Genie's post on the other board - "Mike Tomlin Press Conference".

Can't wait to see him in action. The defense is already looking pretty stout. Who would come out for him?

Just a thought, but I think that Tomlin might make that oh-so-difficult decision to sit Ty Carter in favor of Troy. :lol:

AkronSteel
08-27-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm glad Tomlin has decided to play his starters for the first quarter on Thursday. I didn't like when the team just sat the starters for the last preseason game. I think it is good that Troy is going to get his feet wet in some live game action and that will be a good thing going into the Houston game. He will at least be able to shake a little of the rust off! He is the one true proven difference maker on the D for this team. I hope that he can get up to speed quickly.

ramblinjim
08-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm glad Tomlin has decided to play his starters for the first quarter on Thursday. I didn't like when the team just sat the starters for the last preseason game. I think it is good that Troy is going to get his feet wet in some live game action and that will be a good thing going into the Houston game. He will at least be able to shake a little of the rust off! He is the one true proven difference maker on the D for this team. I hope that he can get up to speed quickly.

:Agree If he's ready to go, he should play at least a few series and shake some of the rust off.