PDA

View Full Version : BOARD HELP: Stadium View Website?...

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Alright guys, I need some help here.....

I recall a few board members using a website in the past that can show you the view from any location within Hines Field... Does anyone know what it is?.... And is there one for other stadiums?.... Getting tickets for several events with both my dad and with Brenda, but want to see the view first.... Help would be very appreciated... Thanx.

Ozey74
08-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Seatdata.com will meet your needs. You can see a small photo for free. You can become a member for around $10 and you can view larger photos of your section.

:tt2

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Seatdata.com will meet your needs. You can see a small photo for free. You can become a member for around $10 and you can view larger photos of your section.

:tt2

Thanx Ozey, I appreciate it.... :wink:
BTW, get back to me about the questions PM'd.....

proudpittsburgher
08-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Yea, thanks from me too. I just got tix for the Panthers game and was wondering about the view. Why would the average fan really pay for that though? Or is it for sellers mostly?

Ozey74
08-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Yea, thanks from me too. I just got tix for the Panthers game and was wondering about the view. Why would the average fan really pay for that though? Or is it for sellers mostly?

Sellers on ebay use it alot. It a good investment for them as it's a way to promote the product.

I, as a casual fan, would have to be drunk or extemely excited about the event to pay $10.

LasVegasGuy
08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Don't forget about Steelers vs Browns - December 28th. I'm all set and ready to go. I fly into Fort Wayne on December 24th, leave for Pittsburgh either Saturday or Sunday and then head back to Fort Wayne on Monday to grab the January 1st flight back to Vegas.

Let me know if this is one of the games you pick.