PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Odds Have The Bengals With The Next Arrest

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 04:19 PM
"Who Dey Gonna Arrest Next?..." ..........Betting odds in Vegas have the Bungles at 5:1 as the next team with an arrest.... :lol: The link below lists the odds for teams plagued with problems, what the issues will be, etc....

http://www.betvega.com/nfl-headlines/be ... rests.html (http://www.betvega.com/nfl-headlines/bet-on-nfl-arrests.html)

Jom112
08-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women... :lol:

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Link doesn't appear to work NKy. Either way I would put my money on Jacksonville.

Or the Steelers the week they play the Browns. Your players do have a tendency to get physical with women... :lol:

......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes..... :lol: :lol:

....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list..... :wink:

Jom112
08-26-2008, 08:32 PM

......Thanx for the "heads-up" Jom........ I screwed up the copying of the link when I moved it from the main forum to this one.... Anyway, you know how ERAU grads are.... Rationalizing thier mistakes..... :lol: :lol:

....It should work now.... BTW, I didn't notice the good guys on the list..... :wink:

The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...

Les 74
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Is there really any sense in putting odds on this???Thats like saying that I'll give you 5-1 odds that the sun will rise in the east.

:lol: ........ While I agree.... It will depend if they keep Henry after the final cut...

Shawn
08-26-2008, 09:53 PM

The guy making the odds appears to have forgotten about the Steelers. I'm surprised Jacksonville is at 25/1 odds. I think they have more arrests than we do...

BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin' :)

Jom112
08-27-2008, 10:18 AM

BTW: Great Bengal site you have there. It's not really fun trolling over there because when I slam the Bengals most of the guys just agree with me. I think I'm up for poster of the year of sumthin' :)

It's funny/sad how some of them turn so quickly. One day Carson walks on water the next he should be replaced by Fitzpatrick. I generally just make sarcastic comments over there now and talk some football with the more knowledgeable fans...

LasVegasGuy
08-27-2008, 12:48 PM
The NFL should be proud.