PDA

View Full Version : who's in . . .

proudpittsburgher
08-25-2008, 03:56 PM
. . . for Thursday? I know, it's just a preseason game, and the starters may not even play, but I don't get back to the burgh very often, and I wanted to catch a Steelers and Pirates game, and this worked. I try and form a caravan of Steelers fans at least once a season to come in from Indiana, so I'm kinda Anyone else planning on attending this Thursday? Tailgating, perhaps . . . planet steelers style?

Ozey74
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
I can be there in spirit.

:tt2

Jigawatts
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I'll look for you on the television.

Hold up a sign that says JIGA 3:16

or Jiga is my n.....

on second though, let's just stick to JIGA 3:16

Iron Shiek
08-25-2008, 05:02 PM

Shouldn't it be Jiga 1:21? I'd notice that one more... :Cheers

Jigawatts
08-25-2008, 05:03 PM

JIGA 1:21 it is.

RuthlessBurgher
08-25-2008, 05:26 PM

From the Gospel of Jiga:

On the 8th day, God created the flux capacitor, stating that a prophet would bring forth the knowledge upon the world by means of slipping and hit his head on the sink while standing on the toilet to hang a clock.

On the 9th day, God invented plutoneum, which you may be able to buy in the corner drug store in 1985, or else steal from Libyans in exchange for a bomb made of used pinball machine parts.

On the 10th day, God created the DeLorean, and He saw that it was good.

Jigawatts
08-25-2008, 07:47 PM

From the Gospel of Jiga:

On the 8th day, God created the flux capacitor, stating that a prophet would bring forth the knowledge upon the world by means of slipping and hit his head on the sink while standing on the toilet to hang a clock.

On the 9th day, God invented plutoneum, which you may be able to buy in the corner drug store in 1985, or else steal from Libyans in exchange for a bomb made of used pinball machine parts.

:Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Cheers

AngryAsian
08-25-2008, 08:00 PM

From the Gospel of Jiga:

I make one biblical reference today and the board gets delusional. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
08-25-2008, 08:56 PM

From the Gospel of Jiga:

:Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :Bow :Clap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Cheers

Hey, that last smiley is a catholic thing, not christian. :lol:

SteelerNation1
08-25-2008, 08:59 PM

or Jiga is my n.....

I'd hold that next to my SteelerNation banner, but they put up a double fence!!!!!!! :HeadBanger Seriously though, I am going back to the end zone to hang my sign on the 2nd rail and see if I want to stand there all season or up on the rotunda. Look for me on TV. I'll be the one screaming.. :Beer

Djfan
08-26-2008, 01:11 AM

or Jiga is my n.....

I'd hold that next to my SteelerNation banner, but they put up a double fence!!!!!!! :HeadBanger Seriously though, I am going back to the end zone to hang my sign on the 2nd rail and see if I want to stand there all season or up on the rotunda. Look for me on TV. I'll be the one screaming.. :Beer

I looked for you at the Philly preseason game but no dice.
Were you there?

SteelerNation1
08-26-2008, 10:12 AM

or Jiga is my n.....

I looked for you at the Philly preseason game but no dice.
Were you there?
Had to stand on the rotunda because of the new double fence they installed. I was not a happy camper.

Jigawatts
08-26-2008, 01:04 PM

or Jiga is my n.....

I will be looking, possibly recording for a future photoshop contest. :twisted:

If you're up on the rotunda for the bungles game, I'll have to join you. I had a great
spot picked out for last years playoff game, but decided to check out my seats. By
the time I got back, there wasn't space for a jiga and I had to return to the rafters. :(

buckeyehoppy
08-26-2008, 10:14 PM

Gotta go wit' Da Sheik...JIGA 1:21 is a winner!